Chapter 10: Hollywood Sign

Nico's POV

"Here we are.Home not sweet home"I said panting.

Me and the others are at the Hollywood sign where one of the entrances to the underworld lies.

"Ok good.Cause I really don't want to fight another pack of chimeras"Brooke said as she was trying to catch her breath."Dang.I really need to go run more often.I feel like Nico and Percy 5 years ago"

"Hey!"I said."Wait I'll actually take that as a complement"I said walking towards the sign.

But before I was gonna say the words that opens the portal I was rudely interrupted by Brooke.

"Hey Nico remember my old friend"she said as I turned around to see her doing the finger towards me.

"Ah how can I forget.It's been a long time since I've seen that finger"I said turning back around.

I heard somebody snort behind me and then a second later I heard some groaning.

I just smirked as I walked inside the 'H' in the Hollywood sign.But when I walked inside I suddenly felt something hit me and I could've sworn I heard somebody screaming out my name for help but I ignored it.

But when I heard Brooke speak I instantly started to panic.

"Oh gods of Olympus"Brooke said as she stumbled.

"Brooke! Are you ok?"Hazel asked concerned.

"What's wrong?"Piper asked.

Brooke looked up at all of us with glistening eyes as she said"I just heard Misty's voice in my mind.She's in trouble"

"W-what kind of trouble?"Leo asked concerned.

"Sh-she fell"Brooke said chocking on her words.

"Fell? Fell where?"Piper asked as worry was appearing in her voice.

"Tartarus"Brooke said.

~ Hey guys. I'm gonna make this quick. Please follow xxBlueMixx. She's a friend of mine since 8th grade and she helped me create this story and all of my covers. Love you Anna, I hope we see each other again some day.~