Chapter 7: Back from the Dead

Thomas's POV

"Come on Lee.I just want to go and see Henry's grave again"I said dragging Lee towards the part of the woods where I did a little grave stone for my best friend.

"Hold up Thomas.I'm not Brooke or Dylan or Percy"Lee said jogging up to catch up to me.

"Come on Lee.Just a few more feet.Then you can go back to the others.Your girlfriend Hollie won't notice that we left"I said teasing Lee.

When I looked back I saw Lee blush a little but he quickly shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Hollie and I are just friends.Like you're friends with Neveah"Lee said with a straight face.

"Yeah. Neveah is an amazing friend but I think Henry was a better friend. I wonder if he's in Elysium"I said sitting down in front of Henry's grave once we made it there.

"I don't know. You tell me"a familiar voice said from a few feet away.

I looked towards the source of the voice and from the shadows out came Henry.

"Hey guys"he said waving."I'm back and I brought a couple of friends with me"

I looked at him shocked and my eyes widened more when I saw a couple people come out from the shadows.

"What the--?"Lee started but he didn't finish his sentence because he fainted before he could finish.

There in front of me was Patrisha,Tyrone,Alex a daughter of Ares,Bridget a daughter of Iris,and Crystal a daughter of Hephaestus.

"What?How?"I asked flabbergasted.

"Dude I'm a son of Hades.My dad brought me back to life but I told him that I wanted these 5 to come alive too and so he did"Henry said."Hades is an awesome dad if you think about it.I wonder why everyone is scared of him?"

I smiled and gave Henry a hug.I really missed my bro.He saved my life during the war with Kronos.

-Flashback-

St**** Ashton.Why did he have to raise this Kronos guy again?I thought as I stabbed another empousa.

Ashton is this son of Hermes and for some unknown reason he decided to follow in the steps of his deceased half-brother named Luke Castellan.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice a cyclops was behind me.It swung it's club at me and I felt someone push me out of the way.

I landed face first onto the ground and I quickly turned onto my back in horror.I saw that Henry was standing in my spot where I was a few seconds ago.Right then and there the cyclops hit Henry so hard that he sent Henry flying towards a tree and Henry crashed into the tree so hard that you can hear the loud thud from where I was lying.

"Henry!!"I screamed getting up and running over to him.

When I reached the tree I saw Neveah there.She was hugging Henry with tears falling down her cheek rapidly.

"Henry please don't go.Please don't leave me"Neveah begged as she buried her face in Henry's bloody shirt.

"Henry"I said running up to them.I bent down and checked his pulse but I felt nothing.

"No.No"I said shaking my head in disbelief.

Henry was gone.

I turned around and saw the others fighting the monsters.I felt anger course through my body as I saw Patrisha,Tyrone,Alex, Bridget,Crystal,and some more campers lying dead on the field.

I let all of my anger out as I screamed out a battle cry and ran towards the horde of monsters with my sword raised.

The sky was turning dark and you could hear thunder rumble for miles.

Everyone fought for about an hour more and when the last monster was killed by Piper McLean everyone cheered but I still felt anger course through my body.

Those monsters killed my friends.They killed the one person who treated me like a real brother.They killed my family.

-Flashback over-

Henry died as a hero.As did the other demigods that have fallen but I guess some of them died and returned as a hero.

~Hey guys sorry that this is a short and horrible chapter.I only did this chapter to show one of my friends on how he died and he wanted me to bring him back so I did.Your welcome.Well guys that's it.Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.Love you guys.Peace out✌.~
~Princesses001~