Chapter 15

Misty's POV

I let go of Nessipon and ran over to the nearest demigod. Which just so happens to be Nico.

Nico was groaning in pain as I checked his wounds. He had shards of glass all over his arms, legs, and scratches on his face. And he seems to have dislocated his shoulder.

Well that's gonna hurt when we pop it back into place. I thought as I shuddered remembering the time when I dislocated my shoulder and Amber had to pop it back in.

"Nico"I said as I kneeled down next to him and touched his cheek gently.

The only response that I got was a groan and a colorful word.

I breathed out in relief and said"Oh there's the colorful word that I miss hearing everybody say"

I heard a small giggle and a groan of pain behind me.

"S*** that hurts. I shouldn't have giggled."I heard the all too familiar voice, that I miss hearing, say.

I turned around to see that Brooke was the only conscious one out of the three demigods that fell.

I felt tears form in my eyes as I saw her.

Lily and Alice came up to me. Lily took Nico out of my grip and Alice pushed me towards my sister.

I went up to Brooke and hugged her tight.

"Ow Misty. You're making the glass go deeper into my skin"Brooke said in pain.

I chuckled a little and apologized.

"Sorry Brooke. It's just that....I miss you all. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for running away and getting you into this mess. I just want to let you know that I don't hate you or Percy. I love you both even though you two also annoy me and boss me around a lot. I wanted to return home with Amber to see you and all my siblings but I couldn't. Hades threatened to hurt you and the others if I even tried to run away"I said as tears threatened to fall down my face."Hades said that he will make my life a living he*l if I even tried to IM you or the others. He even threatened Amber"

Brooke just hugged me tight like if she lets go, I will disappear again.

"It's ok Misty. I'm sorry as well. I'm the one who started all of this. If I didn't tell you that I hated you and that I wish you weren't my sister, this wouldn't have happened" Brooke said. "Everybody at the camp misses you. Dezin, Neveah, Patrisha, Henry, Grey, Ashley, and Hollie are living in our cabin because we built a memorial for you in there and they didn't want to be far away from the memorial since you were one of the people who saved them and brought them to camp. Oh and I'm sorry to say this but Dezin is going to be the maid of honor if me and Will ever get married."Brooke said.

I pulled away while giving her a 'Really?' look."Are you serious?"I asked her

"Well I'm sorry. I didn't even know that we would find you today. And anyways I made a bet with her and she won the bet so......." Brooke just shrugged her shoulders.

I smiled gently and hugged her one last time before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Nessipon.

"We need to go. I can sense danger coming our way and it's not pretty"she said.

I nodded my head and slowly got up with my sister. She yelped as her left foot touched the ground. I looked down and saw that she has twisted it.

I winced and asked her if she could walk. She gritted her teeth but nodded. I nodded as well and looked at the others. I saw that Nessipon was carrying an unconscious Hazel on her shoulder and Alice and Lily were dragging a half-conscious Nico.

"We'll travel for a couple miles then rest. I hope you guys are ready to take the longest, and dangerous journey any demigod has taken"Nessipon said as she started to walk.

~Not the best but it'll do. By the way, if any of you follow me on social media, you won't be hearing from me for a while since I had to uninstall all social medias. Wattpad is the only thing I have on my phone. So.....yeah. I love you guys. Peace out✌.~
~Princesses001~