Chapter 13:.....

Brooke's POV

"What do you mean that I'm not allowed to go down there with you?!SHE'S MY SISTER, NICO!!I WANT TO HELP HER OUT AS WELL"I said angrily as Nico walked in front of us rapidly to the hole that leads to Tartarus.

"You think I don't know that"Nico said back."You've been with her since you were born. You have always saved her and now it's my turn"

"Nico you have saved her"I said walking more quickly to catch up with Nico."You've saved the both of us. Even if you didn't know it, you have saved us numerous of times."

Nico stopped and faced me. His eyes were watery and I had a strange urge to hug him so I did.

He flinched at first but later hugged me back. I felt my shoulder get wet but I didn't care. Nico is like my older brother since that awful day Misty was taken from us. Even though I still hate him with all my guts, I love him like a brother.

When he was done crying I let go and patted his shoulder.

"Nico. You will need our help. You can't do this all alone, it's really hard and I speak that from experience. Misty's not a damsel in distress. She can take care of herself and if you show that she is a damsel in distress she will run away and say that she can take care of herself. And I know that from experience as well"Nico chuckled at this and actually smiled at me.

"Ummm....I'm sorry to ruin this moment but is that suppose to happen"Leo said pointing towards the hole.

I looked at it and saw that it was disappearing.

"No. That's not suppose to happen"I heard Nico say.

I looked at the hole as it became smaller and smaller. I did the most stup**est thing that came it mind.

I ran to it and jumped in yelling"CANNONBALL!!!!!"

~I know. I know. This is short but I just wanted to write it. Also I'm running out of ideas for chapter titles. Oh and I forgot to say this but in this book it doesn't take 9 days to reach Tartarus. It will take a couple of hours, a day at max. Oh and I wanted to say that you should read my friend's books. They are Thing_21 and rock2742. They are a couple of friends from school and....well I wanted you guys to check out their books. Love you guys. And well....that's it, I love all you beautiful humans. Peace out guys✌.~
~Princesses001~