Got Some News Pt 1

Lani

9:48
I woke up with Aug next to me. I sat on his lap and started moving my hips . He groaned and licked his lips. He opened his eyes and sat up.

"Stop fa you start sumn." He said laying back down.

"Baby" I said. He didn't respond.

I reached down and grabbed him. He gasped and sat up quickly. "What?" I moved my hand away.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Why wud I be mad ?"

"I don't know. Because of what happened yesterday."

He sighed and shook his head.

"Nah....I wouldn't get mad at that."

I smiled and kissed his lips, focused on his bottom lip . I pulled back and laughed. He grabbed my head and pulled me back down.

I grinded on him again, but faster this time.
"Alright. I warned you. He flipped us over, pulling the cover over us and I giggled.

10:53

I sat up and looked over. He was gone. I got up and took a shower in the connected bathroom. My legs and sides were hurting.

Did he use a condom? Ehh.

I think so....

I'm wasn't even a virgin. It had happened between us about 10 times since we got together.

But, before Aug I was a virgin. He took my virginity that night we were in the jacuzzi and we've used a condom ever since.

When I got out the shower I went back in the room and he was already dressed. He had on a black button down polo and some rocs. He had just taken off his 11's and set them by the door. He also had a hat on.

I matched him with my polo,rocs,and black 11's. He was now in the bathroom with his hat off and I can't lie his hair was murked.

He had his sides shaved off with a zigzag on one side and the rest of his hair was straightened in a mid rised bun.

He smiled when I walked in. He was moisturising his face. I giggled at the sight of all the oil on his face.

"I like your cut Aug." I said

'Thanks. I did it earlier, downstairs, when you were sleep."

I guess it's now or never.

"August did you put on a condom?" I asked.

"Uhmm yeah." He said in a duh tone.

I felt relieved and let out my breath.

"But... You took it off." He said wiping his face with his towel.

"What? I too- August! Why didn't you stop me?" I panicked.

"Because. You took it off. It was your choice." He turned from the mirror to face me and he grabbed my hips.

I winced and pulled back.

" what?" He asked.
"My sides hurt." I giggled looking down. He laughed and smirked.

Then I snapped back to reality.

"August I need to go to the store real quick."

"I'll take you."

"No I'm fine. I need some alone time."

He backed off with his hands up. "Fine"
He said with his eyebrows scrunched up.

I nodded and went off to get my keys for my dad's car. I left and took off to Walmart.

And let me tell you... I needed that twenty minute drive to think.

I pulled up and parked my car by the entrance. This was a go and leave thing.

I went to the feminine section and grabbed the kind I thought would work. I remember when my dad's sister, Maya told me about when she first found out she was pregnant about three years ago.

"Wow." I whispered scooting up closer to her.

"So you used eight different tests til one of them actually gave you a direct answer?"

"Yup" she smiled. " I recall the first one saying 'not definite'. I was so mad I tried all the tests of that brand til I ran across 'First Response'. I'll never regret anything about the 'response' I got. It was the best moment ever."

I nodded laughing. "So then you had Jerico?" I asked.

"Yeah. He's a handful though." She said laughing with me.

Just then Rico ran in the room giggling.

"Uncle Mike said come help him bobbycoo." Hr laughed and ran back outside.

"Alright. Let's go then." She said pulling my arm.

I smiled at the memory. She actually lives in New York with her five year old son, Jerico.

I moved away from the small box and reached for the pink box. It had two tests in it for $6.99.

I grabbed it and went to the line.

I got up to the register and the woman smiled at me. She reminded me of my Titi Maya. I smiled back and she rang my stuff up.

Many thoughts were running through my head as she interrupted them.

"That'lll be $1 please."

I started to reach for my card then I looked at her confused. "What?"

"One dollar sweety."

I squinted my eyes.

"I think you forgot to ring up the uhmm...... Only thing I have."

She nodded again.

"I got you honey. It's a discount from me. " she winked. I smiled and swiped my card.

"Thank you maam."

"No problem. Have a nice day"

I smiled."you too miss."

I left out happy and drove back to August's apartment. He was on the bed watching Buffed Up.

I walked directly to the bathroom, with no one saying a word. He looked deep I thought and I won't lie I sure as hell was too. I took the box out of the bag and read the directions. It looked pretty simple.

"A plus means I'm pregnant
And a minus means I'm not pregnant" I mumbled.

I peed on the thing and it took a minute to get the results.

The little screen had printed words on it.

You are pregnant. Congratulations.

I looked at the bottom and it showed a plus.

Well....here we go.