Training

Jimin's POV

Today was me and the boys first day of training, but before we started training our manager called us to his office...

"Hello boys welcome to BigHit Entertainment!" said manager nim

"Annyeonghaseo manager nim, we were about to start training until you called us here." i said excitingly.

"Oh yes i forgot, the reason i called you boys over here is because we need to give you guys your stage names before you debut of course. So Park Jimin you will now be called Jimin, Seokjin you will be called Jin, Taehyung you will be called V, Jeon Jungkook you will be called Jungkook, Yoongi you will be called Suga, Hoseok you will be called J-hope and Namjoon you will be called Rapmonster."

"OHH SO COOL MY NAME IS SUGA!" suga said

"J-hope, J-hope,J-hope i like that name." said J-hope

"Oh yeah boys another thing i have to tell you guys are your positions in the group."

Manager nim gave us each a sheet of paper that had our positions in it.

Rap Monster- leader and rapper

Suga- Rapper

Jin- vocalist and visual

J-hope- rapper and dancer

Jimin- vocalist and dancer 

V- vocalist 

Jungkook- vocalist, dancer, maknae

"OH YEAH I'M THE LEADER!" RapMon said

"HAHA i'm not surprised that i'm the visual of this group cause ha after all i am the most handsome in this group." said Jin trying to make the boys laugh.

" *cough cough* AHHHEEM your not the only good looking guy in this group princess!" said V

"Ok boys thats enough, you boys need to start training so you can debut sooner. OH YEAH i forgot to tell you guys your group name ahh silly me! Anyways you guys are gonna be called BANGTAN SONYEONDAN OR BANGTAN BOYS whatever you guys wanna call it.

"WOW COOL NAME BANGTAN BOYS THAT IS SO COOL!" i said excited

"I CANT WAIT UNTIL WE DEBUT" said Jungkook.

We went back to the practice room and we saw our dance choreographer. He taught us some dance moves that were so sick. it was hard at first but after practicing the dance over and over again we finally got the hang of it. I sometimes want to feel like giving up because sometimes it can get to frustrating but once i think about Hannie, all of my stress goes away. I miss her so much i can't even contact her because my parents have my phone and they're not going to give it back until i debut. 

After we practice dancing we had to practice singing . We had to sing songs that were out of our comfort song or songs that were different from what we usually listen to. 

After a long day of training all of us boys were super exhausted we couldn't even walk to our dorms. When we arrived to our dorm we all went to sleep straight away not even bothered to change our clothes.

HEY GUYSEU!!! two chapters in one day oh yeah > _< Sorry if this was a short chapter. I'm gonna start a new BTS FANFIC ft Jimin and Jungkook so get ready for that so yeee please comment and vote. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!