5 years later...

ireon ge bangtan seutail

geojitmal wackdeulgwaneun dalla

maeiri hustle life

i gotta make it fire baby

ireon ge bangtan seutail

geojitmal wackdeulgwaneun dalla

maeiri hustle life 

i gotta make it, I gotta make it 

nan jom jjeoreo!

Fangirls were screaming as Bangtan Boys finished performing to their hit song 'Dope.' 

Jimin's POV

Wow there was so much fangirls out there! I really love ARMIES! I still can't believe that the boys and I have already debuted, this is such a dream come true. I wish that we can go on more tours in the future and hopefully ARMY'S will keep on supporting us. Our concert finished and us boys were so exhausted from dancing. We went straight to the hotel we were staying in to get some rest cause we are going back to Korea early in the morning.

V's POV

Ahhh I can't believe that so much people like us, I really thank the ARMIES for always supporting us because without them we wouldn't be here performing in front of so much people. After taking photos with all of the fangirls we went to the hotel and got some rest. I wish Zuleika was here, i bet if she was here she would be fully supporting me. I hope i get to see her again soon.

Jungkook's POV

"OH MY GAWD JUNGKOOK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! PLEASE MARRY MEEE!!!" fangirls kept on saying that over and over again. Ahhh being famous is so fun!!!I wish we could have another concert soon, our ARMIES are just to cute. But all of this would have been better if Kristina was here with me, ahh how i miss her i just want to hug her right now. I was so tired from the concert because i put my 100% all while i was performing just so i can make our ARMY'S happy. We went back to the hotel and got some rest.

Suga's POV

After the concert i was so tired i couldn't even walk properly, i never knew that concerts would be this exhausting. I was so tired that i kept on seeing things that weren't even there, i kept on seeing Sajal. 

"Sajal, Sajal, Sajal, i love you!" i said not being myself and trying to kiss the person who i thought was Sajal.

"WTF hyung what are you doing?!?! I'm not Sajal, I'm Jimin." Jimin said looking confused, so he slapped Yoongi to get him back to reality."

"AHH Jimin what was that for?!"

"What was that for? You thought i was Sajal and you tried to kiss me." (YoonMin goals)

"Oh mianhae! i'm just so tired i wanna sleep."

Jin's POV

"SARANGHAE ARMY'S!!!" i said as we finished our performance. i looked at all the fangirls giving them a wink, i think i killed them. We went to the hotel we will be sleeping at for the night. I looked at the view from the window, it was so pretty. I wish Jez was here with me to see all of this. I was looking at the view and then i saw a girl that looked like Jez walk pass. 

"OMO GUYS, I THINK I JUST SAW JEZ!" i said looking so surprised.

"What really? Let me see." V said hoping that Zuleika was there as well.

"Guys I'm just gonna check brb."

I ran for my life and after 30 seconds i arrived outside where i thought i saw Jez. No one was there.

"Dammit i missed her! What if it was Jez? Ugggghhhhh" i said felling so angry at myself.

I went back to our room feeling so frustrated.

"So? Was it her? Was Zuleika there?" V asked 

"I missed her." i said looking down at the ground.

"Aww don't worry guys we will see them again i know we will." Jimin said trying to comfort us.

on the other hand the girls finally graduated...

"If i call your name please come here at the front to receive your diploma." said the principal of  University of Sydney.

"Congratulations to the following students...

Hannie Cruz

Zuleika Frias

Kristina Angeles

Sajal Deo

Jezireah Espiritu

Stephanie Lee

Park Hee Hyo

Kim Jiyoo

Brandon Green (bangtanboyshasjams)

Jacob Brown 

Thomas Kwong (baby_leika_kpop)

Don Whittmann (s8jal_Kpop)

Troy Chen (J3zpiritu)"

After the student speeches were done we finally got to throw our hats in the air.

"3...2...1 *everyone throws their hats in the air* YASSSS WE FINALLY FINISHED SCHOOL!!!!" Hannie said while jumping up and down.

"WOOHOOO YAY WE CAN FINALLY GO TO KOREA!!!" Zuleika said really excited.

"YAY NO MORE SCHOOL!" Kristina said.

"OH YEAH WE FINALLY DONT HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 6:00am EVERYDAY!" Sajal said and then she got hit in the head by one of the hats.

"YASS KOREA HERE I COME!" Jez said.

Hannie's POV

OH MY G I CANT BELIEVE IT! I GRADUATED! The girls and I got a call from our parents to got to the restaurant near the school to meet them.

When we arrived to the restaurant our parents surprised us with food and a banner that said 'Congratulations Girls!' We ate food and talked about our school experiences since kindergarten. 

"Girls, we would like to give you something as a present." my mum said while our parents handed us each an envelope with our names on it.

We all opened it at the same time. 

"OH... MY...G!!!!!!" us girls all said at the same time.

OOOOHHH I WONDER WHAT WAS IN THE ENVELOPE?!?! Hmm if think you know what was inside comment it down. Vote to find out what will happen next.