Playtime

Hannie's POV

Ever since that Haniel girl came here Jimin and I haven't been talking much lately. Every time I see them together I always have that feeling of punching that Haniel girl in the face, she acts so innocent when her uncle is with the boys since her uncle is their manger but when her uncle is no where to be seen, she's such a flirt to all the boys especially Jimin. I don't even know why I'm acting like this, Jimin and I aren't even a couple and he doesn't have feelings for me, I'm just his PA. We were now in the middle of a meeting and Jimin was sitting next to me, about 15 minutes later Haniel decided to show up and she pushed me over so she could sit next to Jimin. Jimin was about to help me up but Haniel started flirting with him again, I got up myself and sat two seats away from Jimin and Haniel so I wouldn't get in between them. I couldn't concentrate during the meeting because I kept on looking at Jimin, to be honest I felt so sorry for Jimin because I could tell that he wasn't liking what Haniel was doing to him, he looked so uncomfortable I just wanted to push that Haniel girl out of this buliding and lock her out so she could stop annoying him. 

~after meeting~

When our meeting finished it was our break, usually Jimin would hang out with me during our break but no he was too busy with that Haniel girl. I decided to just spend my break with the girls, I told them everything Haniel did to Jimin and how I was pissed off by it. Apparently I was 'jealous' which I know I am but I have no right to, Jimin isn't even mine or anything. For the rest of the day Jimin and I haven't even spoken a word to each other, we would always look at each other but not say a word. It was now 6pm and the girls and I finished work, we were ready to leave the building until the boys stopped us. I saw Jimin but not with Haniel since she went home (finally).

"Where you girls going?" Jhope asked us

"Our work here is done for the day and we're going back home now, why?" Jez said 

"Awww can we all go to the mall and hang out? Its only 6pm the mall doesn't close until 11pm." Jungkook said while pouting

"OOHH OK!" Zuleika said excited to go shopping with the boys.

Jimin and i just stared at each other still not talking, we all went inside the company van and we were all squished inside. I sat at the very back of the van followed by Jimin, V and Zuleika. It was really awkward because everyone was talking except me and Jimin. I wanted to talk to him but it would be really awkward since we haven't talked in awhile. 

Jimin's POV

"Anne" I said, we stared at each other and looked away.

"yeah.."

"We haven't talked in ages." 

"Y-yeah."

"Anne are you angry at me?"

"Huh w-what no why would I?"

"Because every time I try to talk to you, you always walk away from me." She didn't respond straight away, I was hoping that she would answer me.

"To be honest yes I have been trying to avoid you but its because you're always with Haniel and i never get the chance to speak to you." She looked at me looking like she was about to cry. 

"Anne don't tell me you're jealous?!" 

"...."

"Ahh Anne please don't be jealous you know I love you." After I said that it took me a while to realise what I just said.

"U-uhh I m-mean I l-love you as a friend, yeah as a friend, don't be jealous to be honest I find Haniel really annoying, she's the reason why we haven't been talking to each other in such a long time." I felt my face burn since I couldn't believe what I just said to her. Unexpectedly Anne gave me a hug and I hugged her back, we were hugging for probably 2 minutes until she broke the hug.