Meeting Bangtan

Hannie's POV

It has now been a week since I started working for BigHit. Today Bangtan will be coming back from Japan and the girls and I are SUPPERRRR EXCIITEDD!!! I couldn't even sleep last night because I was so excited to see the boys. It was currently 6:00am and my alarm went off just when I was about to sleep. I slept for an extra ten minutes but I accidentally slept for what seemed like a few minutes but it was actually an hour.

"HANNIE! WAKE UP WE ARE LATE FOR WORK!!" Zuleika screamed at me

"huh?" i said trying to open my eyes. Zuleika showed me the time and that's when I realised that she wasn't lying.

"OH SHIT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHIT SHIT SHIT!" I tried to get ready as fast as I can. I tried to do my normal daily routine in just 10 minutes and I actually made it. The girls were waiting for me outside and as soon as I finished getting ready we all went to work feeling excited to see Bangtan.

Zuleika's POV

"OML OML OML IM FINALLY GONNA MEET MY BAE V!!!!!!" I said as i kept on screaming in Kristina's ear.

"OK OK I'M EXCITED TO SEE JUNGKOOK AS WELL BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT IN MY EAR!" Kristina shouted

"MIANHAE MIANHAE IM JUST SO EXCITED!"

"Hannie does Jimin know that you're working for him?" Sajal asked

"Uhhh no it will be a surprise!" Hannie said

We finally arrived at BigHit and we all went to our areas. I went to the kitchen, Kristina and Jez went to the studio, Hannie went to the office and Sajal went to the dance studio. I was soon excited but nervous, I practiced what I was going to say when I meet BTS but it was hopeless. I continued to do my work and thought about V.

Kristina's POV

"Annyeonghaseo Kristina imnida! IM A HUGE FAN OF YOU GUYS!" I said to myself practicing what I was going to say when I meet the boys.

"Nooooooo what am i going to say! I don't want to mess up when I meet them, they might think i'm stupid. Ahhh don't worry Binnie you can do this. FIGHTING!" i said to myself again

I was in the middle of doing someones makeup until I heard one of the other makeup artists say that Bangtan will be coming at 12:00pm. I suddenly got all excited and got some inspiration cause i was so happy, I even caught myself smiling like an idiot. After 1 hour of doing five peoples hair and makeup, I felt so exhausted i felt like I had no more energy left. One of the makeup artist even told me I was an expert at doing hair and makeup.

It was my break time and while I was on my break I kept on replaying this video of this underrated boy group (LU:KUS) It was this video of a guy named Haewon ( bangtanboyshasjams pinkvprincess ) speaking english and talking about his handcuffs, i found his voice hot that's why i kept on replaying it. It was currently 11:00am "YASS 1 more hour until BANGTAN come!" i said to myself and continued doing my work.

Sajal's POV

They call me baepsae

yokbwatji i sedae

ppalli chase 'em

hwangsae deoge nae garangin taengtaeng

So call me baepsae

yokbwatji i sedae

ppalli chase 'em

geumsujeoro taeeonan nah seonsaengnim