First day of work

Today was the first day of work for the girls. They woke up really early because they were really excited to work for BigHit, what they didn't know is that they would be working for one of the most famous boy bands in Korea and worldwide... Bangtan Sonyeondan!

Hannie's POV

OH MY G AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!  The girls and I were getting ready for our first day of work. We ate breakfast and we went straight to BigHit Entertainment. Even though the girls and I were here yesterday we never really noticed how pretty the building was.

"Annyeonghaseo!" Us girls said to the lady while bowing.

"Annyeong girls! Welcome to BigHit Entertainment! Thank you for being early today. Since it's your first day of work I need to teach you girls the basics of your job. So Anne, you will be with me, Lei you will be with Sarah (get ready for random names) Binnie you will be with Christine, SD you will be with Natalie and Jez you will be with Georgia. Those ladies I am pairing you up with will teach you how to do your job properly and teach you some basics. Ok girls let's get to work!" the lady said

We all split up with our partners. My partner was really nice, she taught me how to be a good PA. We were getting along really well, we both liked KPOP and we had a lot of things in common. We were talking about our favourite KPOP bands until she told me something SUPER EXCITING BUT SCARY AT THE SAME TIME!

"Anne, one more thing before you start working." the lady who was training me said

"what?" i said 

"You will be working for.... BANGTAN BOYS!!!"

My world paused for a minute. I couldn't believe that i will be working for BTS.... MY FAVOURITE BAND IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!! OH MY G I COULDN'T KEEP MY FEELINGS TO MYSELF I JUST HAD TO SCREAM TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I WILL BE WORKING FOR BTS!

Zuleika's POV

Sarah (the lady that will teach Lei how to cook) taught me the basics of cooking. To be honest I'm not a great cook, i only know how to bake cookies! But I really want to learn how to cook so that's why I chose this job. Sarah taught me how to make Tteokbokki and I never actually knew that I was that good at cooking, IT WAS SO YUMMY! She also told me where the things were like the pans and the plates, I kind of got confused because the kitchen was so big and there were so many drawers, how am i gonna memorise all of this? I cooked some some meals and washed the dishes, I was starting to get the hang of it. It was my break time and I was talking to Sarah and surprisingly we have a lot of things in common. 

"Lei! One more thing before you start some actual work." Sarah said

"Ne what is it?" I asked 

"You like BTS? Right?" 

"YASS OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! Why?"

"Would you believe me if i say that you will be working for them?"

I didn't take her seriously, i literally thought she was just joking around but her face looked serious.

"HAHHA thats a joke right?" I asked with a nervous smile

"Ani! Why should I joke with you about business? I'm not joking, you will be working for B...T...S." Sarah said

"OML OML OML AM I DREAMING?!?! SOMEONE PINCH ME!" Sarah laughed at my reaction

I was so happy that I will be working for BTS! One of my favourite boy bands. I started fangirling because i thought of a scenario in my head where me and my bias V will be friends and eventually be more than friends!!!!!! My break finished and I went back to work. Unfortunately BTS won't be here today but Sarah said that they will be coming back next week from their concert in Japan.