You like who?

Jimin's POV

"Uhhh can i tell you guys something?" I asked

"Yeah what is it?" they boys asked 

"Uhhh I k-kind of h-have a crush on A-anne..." There was awkward silence for a few seconds 

"I KNEW IT!" Jhope said pointing at me.

"Uhh I think we know that already because its soo obvious you like her." Jungkook said

Jungkook's POV

When Jimin hyung admitted that he likes Anne I decided to tell them that  liked Binnie.

"Uhh since Jimin hyung confessed i will too. I l-like B-binnie..." I said scratching my head

"WOW MAKNAE IS GROWING UP!" Jhope said and started clapping.

"Aiiissshh please don't tell anyone please!"

"Yeah we won't." Suga said

Suga's POV

"I like SD! She is so nice to us and she made dancing easier for me." I said not being shy at all

"Ayyy hyung your reaction when you fell on top of her the other day was so funny!" Jimin said and everyone started laughing.

"Jin hyung likes Jez you can tell." Jungkook said

"What? Wait how do you know?" Jin said 

"I'm the Golden Maknae I know everything there is to know." 

V's POV

Everyone was saying that they like the girls and I really wanted to  confess as well but I was scared.

"V do you have something to say?" Jimin asked me and everyone started looking at me

"Huh no I don't?" I said looking down

"Uhh yeah you do remember you told me that you like Lei?" 

"WOW HYUNG YOU LIKE LEI!?" Jungkook said looking surprised.

"Uhh yeah but I only told Jiminie." 

Author's POV

The boys talked for ages and they all finally went to sleep at 12 am. Meanwhile the girls were also talking since they couldn't sleep.

Hannie's POV

"OH MY G DID YOU SEE JIMIN AT THE PHOTOSHOOT HE LOOKED SO HOT!" I said while fangirling like crazy.

"Uhh no because we weren't there duh!" Zuleika said

"V looked really cute!."

"YASSS V!"

"To be honest I feel really close to the boys especially Jimin, it's like I've knew them all my life." I said being a bit serious.

"Yeah I know right i feel like Jungkook and I have known each other for a long time!" Kristina said.

"V reminds me of Taehyung... You know my boyfriend 5 years ago?" Zuleika said

"Suga is so much like Yoongi I feel like they're the same person." Sajal said

Zuleika's POV

Every time I see V my heart beats faster, I know that his my bias and all but now I like him more than a bias, I have a crush on him. I know I am not not only one who feels the same way, I bet the girls do as well. I suddenly felt tired so I went to sleep. 

~dream~

"Oppa lets play!" I said 

"Ok jagi!" V said 

"Catch me!" 

"GOT YOU!" V got me and fell on top of me 

"I love you Lei!"

"I love you too V!"

end of dream

I woke up from my dream and realised that I was kissing the pillow.

Kristina's POV

~dream~

"OMG YOU LOOK SO WEIRD HAHAHA!" I said as Jungkook and I face swapped

"HAHAHA JAGI YOU LOOK GOOD AS A BOY!" Jungkook said

Jungkook and I kept on snap chatting and played with the filters.

"I like this filter the best!" I said sticking my tongue out since it was the dog filter.

"You look so cute jagi!" Jungkook said

end of dream

Sajal's POV

~dream~

"I was walking around the shops and suddenly I saw a guy that looked like Suga so I went up to him.

"Hmm excuse me! Are you Suga from BTS?" I asked

"Yes. Yes I am!" Suga said. When he turned around I got scared.

"AHHHHHHHHH WHO ARE YOU?!?! YOU'RE NOT SUGA!" I screamed.

"I am Suga what are you talking about?" He said

"YOU HAVE A BEARD!" 

"Yeah cause I couldn't be bothered to shave, actually I haven't shaved in so long. That's why I have this beard."

I walked away fast leaving the oh so called Suga alone since he looked like a creep and probably wasn't the real Suga. 

end of dream

Hello people sorry for this short update, actually when I updated the last chapter I thought of making another chapter which is this one but I got tired and only wrote a bit, I thought I saved it as a draft but what I actually did was publish the chapter without even finishing it, I'm such a pabo i know but yeah sorry about that. Please read my new Jungkook FF called My Brother's Best friend and my KPOP Memes. Vote and comment as usual and yeah thanks!