Concert

Jimin's POV

Today was our concert in Hong Kong and we invited the girls to watch us perform. We have been practicing for this concert for so long so it's ccnice to know that we will finally get it over and done with. We arrived at the Honk Kong airport and there were so many fans waiting for us there, they were screaming and holding banners that said BTS, i was really happy to see our fans. The boys and I waved at them and signed a few albums here and there. Suddenly I saw a girl that looked really familiar but I couldn't quite get who it was so I decided to just let that thought go. We went to the place were we were going to have our concert and it was quite big. The staff organised the stage and the boys and I practiced our performance.

"Jiminie have some water!" Anne said while reaching a bottle of water to me.

"Kamsahamnida!" I bowed and drank the water, then she gave the rest of the boys some water.

"You guys look so tired, i think you guys need to rest, we still have 5 more hours until the concert starts anyways."

"Arasso noona!" Jungkook said

The boys and I took a quick nap and then after that we went back to practicing again.

~fast forward to concert~

The boys and i were ready to give the ARMY'S a good performance, we were ready. I took a sneak peek of the people who came and there was so many people, according to manager nim this arena we are performing in is the biggest in Hong Kong so I was so shocked to see that the whole place was packed!

"Before the concert starts guys, I just want to say good luck and have fun! Make the ARMY'S proud FIGHTING!" Anne said

"Thanks Anne don't worry we will give you, the girls and the rest of the ARMY'S the best performance you will even see in your entire life!" Rapmon hyung said

Everyone backstage including the staff manager nim and the girls all put their hands un top of each other and cheered "BA-BANGTAN!"

The concert was about to start and the boys and I arranged ourselves on the stage, before I went on stage i looked at Anne and hugged her tightly and winked at her she started blushing like crazy.

"ANNYEONGHASEO ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU READY FOR TONIGHT?!?!"Manager nim said starting the concert.

"WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA ARE YOU GUYS READY TO SEE RAP MONSTER, SUGA, J-HOPE, JIN, V, JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK?!?!" Manager nim said going crazy with he rest of the fangirls.

"YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!" The fans said

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU LOUDER! DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE BOYS?!" The boys and i looked at each other laughing at manager nim

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"OK LET THE CONCERT BEGIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

The fans started cheering like crazy as the lights turned on and showed us seven boys.

Nobody's POV

( A/N i will be putting the song lyrics in here and you can play the song while reading the lyrics if you want)

Run

neon nae hanappunin taeyang sesange ttak hana

neol hyanghae pieotjiman nan jakku mokmalla

neomu neujeosseo neujeosseo neo eobsi sal sun eobseo

gajiga mallado deo himkkeot soneul ppeodeo

son ppeodeobwatja geumse

kkaebeoril kkum kkum kkum