Confession

Jimin's POV
Today was Valentines day and today was the day were i wanted to confess to Hannie about how i feel towards her. I wanted to confess to her in a place that she will never forget, YASS I KNOW WHERE!! The park i will just decorate it with flowers. I want this day to be perfect. I know that my hyungs will be confessing to the girls as well but not at the same time. Im planning to confess to Hannie at night to make it more romantic.

Taehyung's POV
I am so excited yet so nervous because i will be confessing to Zuleika today. What am i going to do if she doesnt like me back? What if she leaves me? Taehyung stop thinking like that always think positive :)

Jungkook's POV
Today is a really special day because its Valentines Day! Im planning to confess to Kristina but im still not sure if i should do that. All of my hyungs are going to confess to their crushes. Dont get me wrong i really want to confess to Kristina ever since, but i never found the right time. But today is the right time to confess to her and i dont want to waste this day so yes, i will confess to her.

Yoongi's POV
Today is going to be a good day because i will be confessing to Sajal. Deep down in my heart i kiind of feel scared but i have a feeling that she likes me as well so what can go wrong?

Seokjin's POV
Im really excited to confess to Jez. I want her to be mine so badly. I want to say 'i love you' to her personally everyday not just in my mind. I want to see her everyday knowing that we are a couple. So today is the day i will be confessing and nobody can stop me, i would do anything and everything just so Jez can be mine no matter how hard it is.

Namjoon's POV
All of my hyungs are so cute when they are in love. It reminded me of when i was confessing to my girlfriend, ahh memories!

Hoseok's POV
Only me and Namjoom are the guys that have a girlfriend. Its so cute how the other guys are confessing to the girls.

NOBODY'S POV
After the boys finished practicing their lines for confessing to the girls, they all met up at the park before they confessed to the girls.
After playing a few games and talking about how they were going to confess, all of them called the girls to go to where the boys were going to confess. All of the boys agreed to come to the park again after they finished confessing to the girls.

Jimin's POV
Once i finished decorating the park (well i couldnt have done it without my hyungs) i waited for Hannie to come. I didnt tell her to wear anything formal just casual. I had butterflies in my stomach and i forgot all of my lines, ughh anyways i just need to act natural. When Hannie arrived my heart started beating really fast she was so pretty she was wearing black high waist shorts with a white shirt and white converse (noye converse high)
"Annyeong Hannie you look so pretty!" I said
"Thanks you look good to, so does the park. Did you do this all by yourself? she asked
"No i couldnt have done this without my hyungs."
There was awkward silence so i decided to break the ice and offered her a bouquet of flowers.
"Happy Valentines day!!!" I said
"OH MY G they're so pretty!" she said.
"But your prettier"
I saw her blush which made me happy. "So far so good" i thought
"Um Hannie i n-need to tell you something." I said nervously
"Sure" she said
"I-im in l-love with y-you, i want you to be mine."
She just smiled at me and kissed me on my forehead
"I love you too." she said
"REALLY!?!? So were official now?"
"Why dont you want."
"Of course i want! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!
After confessing to each other we talked about how we started to develop feelings for each other and how we felt that we were now officially dating.

Taehyung's POV
I saw Zuleika walking towards me and as soon as she arrived i greeted her Happy Valentines day. She was super pretty i've never seen anyone as pretty as Zuleika before she was wearing a high waisted skirt with a pink top with white converse. My heart started beating really fast as if you can hear it from 1km away.
"Hi Taehyung why did you bring me here?"'she asked
"Oh um because i wanted to tell you something." I said nervously
" Ok sure what is it?"
"Will you be mine?"
She was blushing and so was i. I was waiting for a response from her but instead she gave me a really big hug and kissed me on the cheek and said yes.
"REALLY YOUR NOT JOKING?!?!" I said so suprised
"Yes and im not joking, i will be yours." she said with a smile
I carried her and spun her around bevause i was so happy. THIS WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

Jungkook's POV
I was waiting for Kristina to come and when i finally saw her i smiled and blushed. I got the bouquet of roses ready to give to her. She walks so gracefully, i noticed that there was a big rock that she was going to trip onto. When she was about to fall i got my hands ready to catch her and i was just in time.
"Your lucky i caught you." i said
"Yeah i know thank you."She said while blushing she was probably embarrassed.
"Um these are for you."
"Really for me, thank you!"
"Um Kristina will you be mine?"
There was silence for a moment but eventually responded
"Yes! I will be yours."
We hugged for a really long time. BEST DAY EVER

Yoongi's POV
Today was the day were i am going to confess to Sajal. I'm not really that scared because i know that Sajal feels the same way. I wanted to be different from my other hyungs. I bought a cute teddy bear with a note saying "Will you be mine?" I put the teddy bear on the bench and hid behind the tree and waited for her to arrive.
"Yoongi?" she shouted
I waited for her to see the teddy bear.
"Hmm whats this? Will you be mine? If this was Yoongi of course i would say yes"
"I KNEW IT!!!" i said but a but too loud since she heard me.
"Yoongi, is that you?"
"Oh um yeah, Sajal is it true that you will be mine?"
"Your the one who did this?"
"Ye do you like it?"
"Yes its really sweet and yes i will be yours."
I started smiling like a crazy person i always knew that she liked me and i was right!
BEST DAY EVER!!

Soekjin's POV
I was waiting for Jez to come and when i saw her coming i quickly fixed my hair and checked if it was ok. She was wearing white high wasted shorts with a white cropped top that had laces
"Hi Jez Happy Valentines day!!!" I said
"Hi Happy Valentines day to you too!"
"Will you be my valentine or possibly be mine?" (lol that ryhmes)
"Yes i will be yours forever no matter what happens i will always be yours!"
"REALLY YASS THANK YOU THANK YOU THIS IS REALLY THE BEST DAY EVER!!!"

Nobody's POV
When the boys finished confessing to their crushes, they all went to the park with their 'girlfriends.'
"So how did it go?" asked Hoseok
"Everyone i would like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Hannie." Jimin said proudly
"This is my girlfriend, Zuleika." said Taehyung
"Everyone this is my girlfriend, Kristina." Jungkook said
"This is my girlfriend, Sajal." Yoongi said
"What about you Seokjin? You look sad."
"I got rejected... JOKES HAHAHA this is my girlfriend Jez."
Everyone started laughing. They all talked for a bit and it was now 9:00pm, the boys dropped all of girlfriends to their house and went home.

So how was this chapter? Sorry if there is stuff that dont make sense but please comment and vote!