Do i know you?

Jimin's POV

"Hi Jimin remember me?" the girl said 

"Uhh no sorry I don't know you." I said trying to away from her but she grabbed my wrist.

"Jimin oppa!" 

"Who are you to call me oppa?"

"Don't you remember me?" 

"No i don't so can you please let me go I have other things to do." I yanked her hand off mine and went inside the dorm.

"Don't worry Jimin oppa I will make sure that you will remember me in no time!" She smirked at me and i could tell that she was thinking of something bad.

I went inside our dorm thinking about who that girl was, so many questions were flowing inside my head, i couldn't sleep because so many questions in my head were left unanswered. 

~next day~

I woke up to the smell of Jin hyungs cooking, he never fails to make something so yummy.

"Good morning Jimin!" Jin hyung said while cooking eggs

"Good morning Jin hyung." I said while yawning 

"Can you please wake up the others." 

"Arasso!"

I went into each of the bedrooms and woke the boys up. After we finished breakfast everyone got ready and we went straight to the studio. 

We arrived at the studio and the boys and I were greeted by manager nim and Anne.

"Good morning boys today I would like to introduce you to my niece, she just arrived here in Korea and she is a very big fan of you guys." Manager nim said 

"Haniel you may come in now!" I was shocked when manager nim said 'Haniel' hoping that it wasn't the Haniel I know.

A girl wearing heels the size of a pencil, a black laced dress that went up to her knee walked in. SHE WAS THE GIRL THAT TALKED TO ME LAST NIGHT! WAIT DON'T TELL ME SHE'S HANIEL?

"Annyeonghaseo Haniel imnida! I am a really big fan of you guys!" Haniel said while smirking at me 

"Haniel I will leave you here with the boys, don't do anything stupid ok?" Manager nim said 

"Arasso samchon!" she said looking innocent. 

She waited for manager nim to walk away until he was no where in sight and then she walked up to me and smirked again.

" So Jimin oppa, do you remember me now?" She said still smirking 

"H-haniel?" I said making sure it was her

"Yes oppa finally you remember me, it took you a while." she wrapped her arms around my neck trying to kiss me but I pushed her away. I saw Anne, she looked so heart broken.

"Stop it Haniel this isn't right!" I said starting to hate her already

"Wae oppa?" She said while smiling an innocent smile. 

"Just stop I have to go now." 

"Bye oppa!" Giving me a flying kiss which I ignored. I walked over to Anne who was trying to avoid me.

"Anne why are you avoiding me? If its because of what Haniel tried to do forget about it. Mianhae Anne." I said while holding her hands.

"Yeah Im sorry too I shouldn't be jealous, we aren't even a couple or anything I'm just your PA." Anne said 

"No you aren't just our PA, we are your friends!" 

"Thank you Jimin."

We went upstairs and practiced our songs and dances.

Hey guys sorry for this short update and for not updating for a long time. But anyways I'm literally so happy because i finally have BTS O RUL8 2, SKOOL LUV AFFAIR AND DARK AND WILD ALBUM. I am so broke right now but it was all worth it. Now i just need to save up before BTS new album comes out XD.