Getting to know you pt. 2

Namjoon's POV

Today we are going to the girls apartment to hang out for a bit, I didn't feel like going because I would just feel weird. For the past few days I've been trying to tell the boys about what I found out about the girls but I couldn't find the right time to say it and I don't want to ruin their relationship with the girls. 

"Hyung aren't you coming with us?" Jungkook asked as their were about to leave.

"Uhh i'm kind of busy at the moment....." I lied

"Yeah sure hyung... there's nothing to do here!"

"JEBAL HYUNGGGG!" Jungkook begged. I couldn't resist his cuteness so I decided to go with them.

"Fine." I said as I got my coat and we left the dorm

~at the girls apartment~

*knock knock* 

"Oh a-annyeonghaseo! Come in." We were greeted by Lei and we sat down on the couches while to girls were preparing some food for us. 

"So what have you girls been up to lately?" I asked as it got silent

"Nothing much just watching kdramas and fangirling over kpop bands." Anne said while putting the plates on the table.

"Do we count as one of the kpop groups you fangirl over?" Jimin said jokingly while giving Anne a playful smirk.

"....maybe...." 

"Lets eat guys!" Lei said. She cooked so much food, anyone could think that we were having a party even though we aren't. After we finished eating, we played a few games like monopoly and other board games. While they were all playing I decided to look around their rooms again to see if I could find anymore clues. I walked into one of the rooms and did a mini inspection to check if anything stood out to me. So far its has been 10 minutes and I still haven't found anything so I decided t give up and go back were the rest of them are, suddenly I forgot that I didn't check the drawers. I went back into the rooms and opened each of the drawers. In one of the drawers I saw a photo album that said "Book of Memories" so I got it out of the drawer and opened it.

"H-hannie and J-jimin?" I said as I flicked through the photo album looking at all the pictures of Hannie and Jimin. 

"No no no this can't be!" I looked at the photos very carefully and I was 100% sure that it was Hannie, I  remember her face very clearly.

Zuleika's POV

While we were playing some board games I suddenly felt a pain in my stomach so I quickly went to the toilet and yep, it was that time of the month -.- I did my business and came out of the bathroom. Suddenly I saw RapMon in Hannie's room.

"hmm I wonder what he's doing in there?" I said to myself as I walked into the room and saw him looking through Hannie and Jimin's photo album.

"Uhh RapMon... What are you doing?" I asked and he flinched a bit since he probably wasn't expecting me to come in. 

"Oh umm uhhh mianhae I got bored so i looked through your stuff." He said as he closed the photo album and placed it back inside the drawer.

"Ohh thats ok!"

"Lets back outside with the others." He said and we went back were everyone was and continued playing the games. We played a few games and eventually we got bored so we started playing the game we played at the boys dorm were someone asks a question and everyone has to answer it. We sat down in a circle and span the bottle, which pointed at Jin.

"Ohh yes its me, what is your favourite song of ours?" Jin asked 

"Mines Hold me Tight" Hannie said 

"Mines Coffee " I said 

"Mines Miss Right" Kristina said 

"MINES CROW TIT!!!" Sajal said as she started dancing and singing to it.

"Mines Converse High" Jez said 

"Wow yeah those are all good songs... OK who's next to ask the question." Jin said as he span the bottle and landed on me.

"Ohh yay my turn to ask a question!" I said 

"Hmm OK! What are the things that are most precious to you?" I asked (A/N this questions and answers were from SBS POP ASIA when BTS got interviewed by Andy)

"Uhh BTS and ARMY!" Jhope said confidently 

"Family" V said looking at Jin and Suga

"Money" Jin said and everyone started laughing. We span the bottle again and it landed on Sajal this time.

"What is the most memorable moment during your trainee days?" Sajal asked

"When we took the vocal test and I sang out of tune." Jungkook said shyly 

"Sleeping" Suga said lazily. We span the bottle one last time because we started getting bored and it landed on Hannie

"What do you like the most in a girl?" Hannie asked

"Someone like me." Suga said

"Me too" V said 

"Pretty girl" Jin said 

"SEXY GIRL" Rapmonster said 

"Nice girl" Jungkook said

"Cute girl" Jimin said 

"Smart girl" Jhope said 

We finished playing and it started getting boring so we all decided to take a walk around the park near our apartment, we wore our coats and made our way to the park. 

"WOW ITS SNOWING!" I screamed excitingly and started playing with the snow. I made a snow ball and through it at V. 

"OH SO YOU WANNA PLAY THAT GAME!" V shouted and made five snowballs and started throwing them at me. Everyone started throwing snowballs at each other and it was so fun. We made snowmans, and snow angels. It was the girls and I's first time to see and play with snow so we got all excited. We all gathered together to make a snow castle and I must say it looked really good. I walked around the park to look for some rocks and other things to put on our castle. While I was looking for the things, I saw RapMon coming towards me.

"Hi Lei." He greeted me and helped me find some rocks.

"Hi RapMon!" I said poking the snow with a stick 

"Uhh Lei can I ask you something?" 

"Yeah sure! What is it?"

"Are you..........."

pinkvprincess I UPDATED OK?!?! SO THATS IT FOR NOW! Sorry I left you guys in a cliffhanger HAHAHA. I wonder what RapMon is gonna ask Zuleika/Lei? Vote and Comment to find out!