Eavesdropping

Zuleika's POV

I finally decided to tell the girls about what I knew about the guys. I called Namjoon and told him to meet me at the park. Before I left the apartment, i made sure I informed the girls that I was going out just incase they freaked out again and think i got lost. I sat on one of the benches at the park and just waited for him to arrive. I got bored so I played on the swing to kill time, Namjoon finally arrived and gave me an ice cream.

"Annyeong! Sorry for coming late the boys told me to clean the house, surprisingly I didn't break anything." Namjoon said laughing and licked his ice cream.

"Haha all good and thanks for the ice cream by the way!" I said 

"So why did you call me here?" 

"Um well...I decided to tell the girls." Namjoon's eyes widened in shock

"Z-zuleika a-are you sure?"

"Ne im sure, Its time to tell them the truth."

"So when are you going to tell them?"

"Not today, maybe next week since I need to be ready for what i have to say." There was an awkward silence for a while and the both of us just sat there. I hugged Namjoon, I'll probably never see him and the boys again after I tell the truth. He hugged me back and we stayed like that for a good 30 seconds. I broke the hug realising some of my ice cream went on his clothes.

"OMO mianhae!" I said laughing a bit while trying to take off the ice cream stain

"Ahaha that's ok" There was an awkward silence once again, this time I had no idea what to do until Namjoon decided to break the ice.

"I'm sure V will miss you, if you leave..." He said looking down 

"I'll miss him too.." I said 

Haniel's POV

I was walking my dog Coco to the park when suddenly I saw Rapmon? With Lei. I hid behind a tree and started to listen to their conversation.

"Its time to tell the truth." Lei said 

"What truth? They have a secret only Lei and Rapmon know... I need to find out!" i said in my mind. I kept on listening to their conversation until they both stood up and left the park. Luckily they couldn't see me. I continued to walk Coco, Lei's words kept on replaying in my head "Its time to tell the truth"  I tried to think of what those two were hiding. I kept thinking and thinking until I stepped on something really soft and squishy. I look down and looked under my shoe.

"EWWWWWWWW COCO YUCKKKK UGHH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POO!!! THESE SHOES ARE NEW I ONLY GOT THEM YESTERDAY AND NOW THEY HAVE POO ON THEM!!!!" I screamed as I looked at my now dirty adidas superstars. 

"RUFF RUFF RUFF!!!" I picked Coco up and walked back home. As I was walking I could smell the poo and i couldn't stand it. I arrived home and threw my shoes in the dump at the back of our house, I gave Coco to my maid to give him a wash. I immediantly went to the shower cause I stank like hell, i put on some decent clothes and made my way to the Bighit building. 

Taehyung's POV 

I woke up to the sound of Hobi hyungs alram and for some reason the first thing that I thought of was Zuleika, my heart started pumping faster. I haven't thought about Zuleika in so long.. maybe it's a sign? I got up, fixed my bed and woke up the other members including Hobi hyung who didn't even wake up from his alram. While the guys were still half asleep I took a shower and got changed. I looked in the mirror and styled my hair, it felt really weird because I never styled my own hair in so long. 

~flashback~

"Oppa can i do your hair?!" Zuleika asked happily

"Ahaha ok make me look good." I said as I have her my comb. She said she was going to do my hair but it felt like she was just playing with it.

"Zuleika are  you even styling my hair or are you just playing with it?" I said as I looked in the mirror and saw myself  looking like an idiot. Zuleika was laughing and recording my reaction. My hair was teased and pulled up so much I looked like I had an afro.

 My hair was teased and pulled up so much I looked like I had an afro

(A/N just imagine thats V lol)

I looked at myself for awhile and then I started to chase Zuleika around the house until I caught her. 

"I'm never gonna let you do my hair again." I said as i looked at myself  from the mirror 

"Don't worry oppa i still love you even though you look like that HAHAHA" Zuleika said playfully 

~end of flashback~

I have no idea why I keep getting flashbacks of Zuleika, I mean i don't mind it but why did I suddenly remember her now?