Amy: chapter 2

At 12:58 PM, Korr was sitting at a table in time square, still confused on the events of the last 12 hours. At the stroke of one, a female sat down across from Korr.

"Allow to me to ask the first question." Korr quickly stated, "what do you want with me?"

Amy starts to laugh "you'll know soon enough." She pulls a ring off her finger and throws it to Korr. "Cool looking, am I right?"

He was amazed by the skull-shaped ring. "Yeah, seems pretty unique," He says still looking it over. "Where you get it?" He asks handing it back.

"It was delivered to me, from an unknown location," She says putting the ring back on "when I put it on, some guy in a suit appeared before me.

Korr has a feeling he know where this was going. "Weird," he says waiting for the punchline. "Please continue."

"He kept calling me death and told me my 'destiny'." She looks behind her, right at the giant sign of coca cola in the middle of time square. "He told me to find the machine dragon, whatever that means."

Korr understood immediately, he was meant to find her. He started to wonder if it was to kill her or save her. "The machine Dragon? Sounds fishy." Korr quickly responded.

"That's what I thought" she started to say "Then I met 'the technomanner of the mitten," She says looking right at Korr.

Korr was catch off-guard by this "what are you talking about?" He asked "are you trying to say I'm the machine dragon." he starts to laugh.

"I'm not saying that" she smirks "the dragon necklace hanging from your neck does, technomancer."

Realizing he's probably going to die, Korr thinks fast "so" he starts "what do you need my help with?" He remembers how she could've killed him last night but didn't,

"I was told to find you," she says with a shrug "You don't seem special, so I don't know what else to do."

Korr takes offense "I'm not special, I'm very special." Korr realizes his mistake when Amy starts to laugh " very funny, let's be serious here."

Amy goes straight face "fine," she says while leaning back in her chair "let's get to business."

"let me cut to the chase" Amy started to say "We need to team up"

"why?" Korr asked "

"There's someone stealing my 'job'"

"Your 'job'?" He. Asked

"Remember that sight you saw yesterday," she said feeling the trust levels dropping "that's my opponents work"

"So when you said 'Don't be late, your life depends on it'" Korr responded somewhat angrily "let me guess if I don't help you I die" Korr gets ready to run "Am I right?

"No," she says seeing the mistrust in her associate "if you don't help, We both die"

"So you want me to take care of them?" Korr smiles "Sure, I'll do the dirty work"

"Not funny" she Quickly responds "what could you possibly do with your powerless ass anyway?"

"I should ask the same question to you" Korr responds "I haven't seen you do a trick since we met this morning."

A loud car engine could be heard in the distance, getting closer with every second.

"Do you hear that?" Korr asked Amy

"Yeah, we're in New York" she replied "that's very normal"

"Listen for second" Korr demanded

The noise is extremely loud now.

"That's abnormal " Amy quickly replied

"MOVE" yelled Korr

Both jump out of their seats and away from the table. A Car drove past, destroying the table that the two had been sitting at.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM" Korr yelled at the driver "where the hell did you learn to drive? California? Maine? Russia?"

Amy got up and ran over to the car "you better come and see this." She said mentioning Korr to come over to her.

Korr ran over, to her before him was a disturbing sight. The drive was very decayed.

"FUCKING SHIT" Korr yelled "THAT SMELL THO" Korr starts to puke.

"Wimp" Amy jokingly says

"Shut up" Korr responded, "unlike you, I don't enjoy dead bodies."

"I don't enjoy dead bodies" she quickly shot back "some things must do." She tries to lighten the mood "You're more of a pussy then the thing in between my legs."

In a demonic voice "You want to go bitch?" Korr shot back. In a normal voice "I would end you if you weren't so cute." Korr realized what he just "here's my number, call me when you want to meet up." He says before he quickly ran off.

"So," a strange voice said, "is he the one?" It asked

"I don't know" Amy replied "I can't know till I see his powers"

"You're wasting time," the strange man said angrily "You will kill him soon" he demanded "if you don't, he'll learn about the real you"

"I know" she quickly replied "I fucking know" Amy ran off. the strange men stood next to the wrecked car, smiling.