Korr: Chapter 4

Arriving back at his apartment, Korr immediately flopped down onto the couch. Looking down at the necklace, "what kind of secrets do you hold?" He thought to himself. He heard a knock at the door. He turned to yell "WHO IS IT" as an explosion blow open his front door. Ducking down, Korr could hear feet come stomping into his front room. Shouting filled the air. Korr felt two sets of hands lift him up. "ON YOUR FEET" he heard one of the men yell at him. He Reached down until he could feel his feet touch his apartment floor. "WALK" The second man yelled. "I would rather run," Korr said has he kicked one of the men in the leg. Korr spun around and grabbed the other man, slamming him to his comrade. Korr took off for his destroyed front door. As Korr leaped into the hall, something wooden slammed into him. Hitting the floor, Korr could feel a pain shooting through his head. "Did ich do that?" A voice said above him, "mein bad". The figure crouched down until he was right in Korr's ear. "That was spass." The figure said with a laugh." Auf Wiedersehen mein friend.". Before he could respond, Korr felt something hit him again, sending him into darkness.

Korr's eyes shot open as he jumped up. He found himself lying on a table in a strange, futuristic looking room . "Was I abducted by aliens?" Korr asked himself. He was still deep in thought when a door opened behind him "Look who's finally up" The figure said looking at Korr. Korr turned to see a Male of Average height and build standing across the room. "I've been sitting outside waiting for you to wake." the figure said, holding up his hand show no weapon, Only a paper object. "Where am I?" Korr asked the figure, "Am I dead?". "Du ist going to wish du was dead" a voice boom throughout the room, "unless of course, you make a deal with me". Korr looked for the source of the voice. "Did you forget to turn the Tv on again?" The voice continued. "SHIT," the figure said as he ran across the room and hit the power button. Within seconds, an Aryan appeared on the screen. "Guten Tag my friend," Hans said when he saw a shocked look come across Korr's face, "welcome to mein Lair.". Before Korr could speak, Hans continued his speech. "Now let me get straight to das Point." Hans said with a smile, "My man here will bring you to me and we will have a talk.". Hans started to get up, but stopped halfway and sat back down in his chair. "Oh," he started,"Don't forget the necklace". Without another word, the Tv turned off. Korr quickly Hopped off the table and was halfway to the door before he was stopped by the guard. "You're just going to walk straight down to him?" The guard said, giving Korr a confused Look, "You don't even expect a trap or anything?". Korr quickly looked up at the guard, "Hans Must pay for raiding my place." He started to turn red in the face, "If he wants to kill me, I'll take him with me.". Korr walked out the door and headed down the hall with the guard shortly behind. "And I thought I was dumb." The guard said has he quickly ran to catch up with his captor.