War:Chapter 4

A jeep zipped across the desert sand. "YOU FUCKED UP KORR" James screamed in the front passenger seat. "It's wasn't that bad," Korr said trying to stop the bleeding. "I found it pretty funny," Damien said in the driver's seat, swerving to avoid a cactus. "I just want to know why you slapped him screaming, and I quote: "Fuck you bitch, I'm the Doctor," Amy said cleaning korr's bullet wound. "He called me a loon," Korr said looking at Amy. "The real question here is why is Damien still here? And why are we allowing the cyclops to drive." Korr said looking at Damien. "That's two questions" Damien replied. "He is still here because he is trustworthy," James said angrily "oh, and sorry our driver only has one eye. YOU DID SHOOT HIM IN THE EYE AFTER ALL". Korr looked at Damien's bandages. "he came  at me with a knife" James looked at Amy "you mean the same knife Amy is currently using to get the fucking bullet out of you?" Korr looked at Amy "Oh shit" Korr said looking down. "We still love you," Amy said as she drove the knife through his Arm. "OW, WTF AMY" Korr screamed. "You will heal," Amy replied as Korr could already feel his arm healing.

They drove for hours, Nothing but sand could be seen. "Are we going the right way?" Amy asked. "Yes," James quickly replied, "I was able to confirm the location While Mr.doctor who was still unconscious," James said as he heard laughter from the backseat. "That was pretty funny," Amy said with a little chuckle.

Nightfall came shortly after, The temperature change was noticeable in the car. James looked into the backseat to see Korr was asleep, Amy laying with her head in his lap. "What's their story?" Damien asked, snapping James back to reality. "I met them in New York, They were being stalked by a guy named Dusk ritic." Damien glanced at James "guys sounds crazy" Damien said looking back at the "road". "He was," James said, "Korr nearly killed himself trying to protect her," James said as a smirk appeared on his face. "They seem close," Damien said looking at James "No one in my unit would volunteer to do surgery on someone if they weren't close to the wounded or trained in the medical field." Damien quickly added. James took another look into the backseat "I have no idea how long they were together before I showed up. A week at the very least." James started "I heard Korr was died for a couple of those days" James saw Damien give him a look "it's a long story" he quickly added. "Korr and I come from the same town. We sadly were in two different groups, he was in the crazy, gaming, robot building group and I was the 'crazy kid who is always reading'." Damien started to laugh. "That's pretty funny," Damien said in between tears. "I come from a broken home. the second I turned 18, I got out of there." James looked up at Damien, Damien smiled. "Sounds horrible," James says with a frown.  "I know, At least if I were die in battle, no one would miss me." James smiled, "sad to say you just made three friends yesterday, someone to miss you." Damien smiled brighter. "Now I have a reason to fight on, thank you.". Their conversation was cut short when they heard a very faint voice say "for the love of God, please don't get a boner." Damien and James burst into a quiet laughter.