Korr: Chapter 3

Gary puts Korr down on his couch, a towel was wrapped around his leg. Gary says sitting down across from Korr. "Gary, you may be my boss" Korr starts to say "I'm still giving you ten seconds to explain all of this" he points to the necklace with one hand and the box full of the only survivors of the fire "before I throw you out of my apartment," Korr says getting more anger with every word. Gary looked at the floor, he thought for a second before he spoke. "A couple of years ago" he started "a strange man walked into my shop, handed me these, then vanished," Gary said quickly. "Something to do with saving the world." Korr looked at Gary, he was trying to hold back a laugh. "I still want you to leave," Korr said, Gary nodded and got up to leave. "Call me if you need anything," Gary said reaching the door. "You too" Korr starts to say "someone seems to want you dead.".

The next day was Saturday, gearface day. Throughout high school, Korr was actively involved with the robotics team. Since it was his senior year, Korr was more mentor than a member. He mostly just took the time to hang out with his friends and hit on female members, they call it hitting on anyway. Limping into the workshop, Korr made it to a stool before he collapsed to the floor. Within seconds of hitting the floor, Korr felt two set of hands grab his arms and lifted him to his feet. Korr looked over to see Chris and another member named Ben holding him up. "Thanks, guys" Korr quickly said to his helpers. "The fact you can still stand amazes me," Chris said as Korr was put down onto a stool. "How deep was the wound?" Ben asked, his expression showed regret. "Deep enough to give me temporary leg problems." Korr quickly answered, "I should be ok in two days." Two females Wakes by, one looked at Korr and gave him a wink. "That's going to be gone in a couple of days," Korr said looked at his friends. "If I wanted to really get attention" Korr started to say before he interrupted by a loud crash. The three of them got up and ran over to the source of the noise, Korr walked a little slower the other two. Passing the tool boxes, the three seniors saw Logan and Nic, two of the freshmen members, playing around with the robot. the noise came after one of them hit the robot with a wrench. Korr looked at Chris, they nodded. Chris took off in the opposite direction, Korr approached the freshmen. "What are you doing guys?" Korr said with a tone of disappointment. "Fuck off Robo-Hitler," Logan said look no up. Korr grinned, "kill all the cyborg Jews," he thought. "This robot is fucking stupid anyway" he heard Nic say. "I need you to stop hitting poor Spock." Korr started to say "he's family". "What are you going to stop us?" Logan asked. Out of the corner out of his eye, Korr could see something red come zipping just behind the toolboxes. "This," Korr said without moving an inch. Behind him, Aiden, the current team captain, rolls up riding another robot holding something. Logan and Nic Gave each other a look, they were about to laugh when they saw Korr dive for the floor. Before they could do the same, Nic gets hit right in the gut with a baseball. Logan turned to run, he just made it cover behind some cabinets when Chris jumped out from the other side. Logan looked at Chris just as Logan took a lightsaber, a PVC pipe inside a pool noodle, to the face. Logan fell to the floor in pain while Nic started to puke. Korr jumped up, "way to go, guys," Korr said approaching aiden. Aiden jumped down and looked at Korr. "you owe me big time for this" Aiden said looking behind himself. "We best get out of here before Tim gets here". "Good idea" korr started to say "the last thing I want to do is piss our safety captain again.