War: Chapter 1

Korr arrived back at his apartment at 5pm the next day. Trying to figure out the events of the last two weeks, Korr's mind kept falling back on James's words. "I'll explain it all later" kept ringing in his ears. "At least Amy is safe in New York," he thought to himself. Suddenly he got the feeling he was being watched. He quickly turned around and saw someone sitting on his couch. The figure stood up, it had something in its hands. "Sup Korr," the figures said as he stepped towards Korr. It was James, he was holding a plate. "I order myself some pizza," he said "nice place you got here" Korr just stood there, extremely confused. "Who the fuck are you James?" Korr asked the questioned caused James to Laugh "allow me to explain" he replies "you better take a seat." He said pointing to the couch. "So" James started, figuring out to phrase it. "I'm your creator." Korr started to laugh. "What the fuck are you smoking?" Korr continued to laugh. James just grinned as he pulled out his notebook. He quickly scribbles something down. "Look up Korr" Korr looks up just as a pizza hits him in the face. Jumping up from the couch, Korr ripped the pizza off his face. Korr looked over at James, James is in tears. Korr throws the pizza at James. right before it hit him, it vanished. A fireball started to form in Korr's hand, Anger shot across his face. "I WILL END YOU" Korr screamed. Korr ran up and bodyslammed James. Korr jumped up and started to taunt James. "GOD AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME" James continued to laugh.Korr looked down at James, Anger flowing through his bones. James got to feet as Korr calmed down. "You're pretty weak for a god." Korr said, "you can't possibly be a god." James looked up to Korr, his face turned red. "I'm technically not your creator," James said embarrassed. "I'm technically the guy who put that in the crate," James said pointing to the necklace around Korr's neck. "You're coalman?" Korr asked. James started to laugh "no, I worked for Hans." Korr could feel this bones turn to fire. "YOU WORKED FOR THAT DICK," Korr screamed. "Yeah, do you not remember me?" James asked, realizing the answer was yes "We went to school together.". Korr looks at James for a good three minutes before it hit him. "You're that weird kid who was always reading in the back of the class." James smiled "bingo," he said getting up. "What the fuck are you doing here anyway James?". Korr said, looking directly at James. A smile appeared on James's face,He was a little-relieved korr finally asked. "Take my hand," James said, Holding his hand out to allow Korr to grab it. "Um...... ok," Korr said grabbing James's hand. Instantly, Korr felt a drop. Within seconds, Korr could feel a weird heat surround him. Korr looked around to find himself in the middle of a desert. "Where the fuck are we?" Korr asked looking over at James. "WELCOME TO THE MIDDLE EAST," James yelled as a military jeep came zipping by.