War: Chapter 2

Korr had been sitting in the back of jeep for close to two hours before they reached their destination. Getting out, Korr found himself in an army camp. Before Korr could say anything, he could feel himself being semi-dragged to a nearby tent. Inside Korr found himself face to face with an older man. "you must be Korr" the man said extending his hand,Korr shook the man's hand. "How do you know my name? Mr.?" Korr asked, the man looked down at Korr. "Sparks? Sergeant sparks." The man answered."Your two associates said you would coming." Korr turned around to see James standing by the door. "Two?" Korr asked "I come here with one." Before the man could respond a gunshot rang out. The three ran out to find two figures laughing a couple feet away. Approaching, one of the figures looked at Korr. "HEY KORR" Amy yelled as she leaped at Korr, ending with both crashing to the ground. The other figure Walked over to them. "So You're the famous korr." He said with a smirk. "The names Damien, Damien gold." Korr got up and held his hand out. "Nice to meet you" when Damien grabbed korr's hand, A weird shock ran through Korr's body. Korr felt as if a wave of hatred that is yet to be felt ran over him. "Dido" Damien said snapping Korr to reality. Korr looked over to Amy, "why?" He asked himself. "What are you even doing here?" Korr asked. "James said you could use some help, something about working well together back in New York.". she said looking at a crate where James was sitting. Korr ran over to James. "Why the fuck did you bring her here?" Korr angry asked James. James looked at Korr, "what? Little korry doesn't want his girlfriend to get hurt?" Korr gave James a dirty look "don't push my buttons James" Korr said, feeling his veins catch fire. James looked over at Korr with a smirk. "That's the Korr Hans wanted to see." He starts to laugh. "You should've killed the bastard." Korr felt a wave of heat overcome his body. Korr punched James, sending him flying. Korr saw everyone looking at him, some were pointing their guns. "Right" Korr started to say "military base.". Korr was about to say something to calm the crowd down when he felt something hit him in the back of the head, he blacked out.

James looked down at Korr's unconscious body, a smirk still plastered on his face. "Amy warned me you can be difficult to work with." James turned to the surrounding crowd, "Someone call a god damn medic, I could have blinded this guy.".