The Guy In Deep Shit

I look at my phone in disbelief. He hung up on me! In my time of need he hangs up on me.

Dickward.

I groan and slam my hands down on the sink. I had excused myself to go to the bathrooms. And man, it was hard to find. So many bathrooms. So many. How many girls are going to be staying here? 

"Fuck..." I mutter to myself. I'm stranded. 

"Cal? You okay in there?" Heather's voice comes from the outside. I clear my throat.

"Eh yeah?" how long is she out there?! "I'll be out in a second..." I do this weird little movement I do with my hands when I'm in a panic. Why am I panicking? I guess Heather makes me all panicked. She's too cheerful to be human. I unlock the door and step out to an overly grinning Heather. Seriously... That's unnatural. Her red hair bobs up. She grips my hand and I almost recoil. I'm not that much into touchy feely stuff... She must have noticed my expression and frowned, which needless to say looks odd on her.

"You feeling okay?" she lowers her voice, "Period cramps?" I stay mute and she takes it as a yes, "Oh you poor girl, it's okay I'll make you some of my special hot chocolate later." She bounces again. Is this girl on springs?! But I smile politely and let her lead me back to the room. Mia is still reading the magazine, I contemplate asking her could I borrow it but I doubt she would respond. My eyes pop out of their sockets when I see Snow. She's half naked. Clad in pink panties and matching bra she struts to her clothes. I look away before I got a hard on. That would be awkward in this dress. Instead I try my best to ignore her and go find my iPod. 

"You okay Callie? You look pale..." Snow says concerned. I will myself not to look at her almost naked-ness. 

"Yeah... I'm fine." I do the weird movement with my hands again and continue looking for my iPod. I swore I packed it... 

"You sure?" she pauses, "Oh I'm making you uncomfortable, I'm so sorry!" 

"No! You're fine honestly!" I refuse to look up.

"Maybe she's les and doesn't want to get a lady boner," Mia says bluntly without looking up. Heather and Snow both look at me.

"Are you? Lesbian I mean?" Snow starts, now holding an item of clothing to her. 

"Not that we would mind!" Heather adds.

"Of course not, that's perfectly fine."

"Dudes... Guys... Ladies? I'm not." I throw in a resassuring smile for extra measure. I could feel myself going red. "Eh so what time is this shin dig at?" I desperately try to change the subject.

"Four. Hence why we're getting ready now," Heather explains, busily looking at an array of shoes. 

I raise an eyebrow. It's twelve o'clock. Why on earth would you need to get ready four hours before? I didn't question their motives. I groan. Where is it?!

"Has anyone seen my iPod?" I ask, biting my lip and thinking. Snow and Heather shake their heads. Mia holds up her hand, clasped around something. I walk over and her palm opens revealing my iPod. I take it.

"Thanks." I mutter begrudgingly.

"I needed to scope out your taste, seeing as sweet 'ol Alabama over there and poppy miss popperson have no taste," she says, seemingly uninterested. 

"Hey! I have amazing taste!" Snow says, offended and starts humming what seemed like country music. I'm guessing she's sweet 'ol Alabama then. 

"How have I been named?" I ask. 

"Decent." she sounds bored.

"Decent? I think a little bit more than decent," I mutter. 

She looks up under her eyelashes for the first time, "You like BVB. I think that speaks for itself." 

"Don't diss the Brides." I put in my headphones and flop down on my bed and shut my eyes. I'll be out here soon enough...

"Callie! Wakey wakey sunshine!" a voice speaks and I open my eyes to see a face and red hair way too close to me. I jump backwards and whack my head off of the wall.

"Ouch..." I rub the back of my head while everyone in the room had a laughing fit at my expense. I roll onto the balls of my feet. 

"You feel asleep!" Heather informs me brightly. 

"I gathered that..."

"Told you BVB suck. They put anyone to sleep," Mia remarks, doing up laces on her spiked heel boots. 

"For your information I was listening to The Misfits." I smirk and she drops her point. 

"Callie, I love your make up... Could you do mine?" Snow asks innocently. Fuck.

"I would... but I suck at it."

"No you aren't you're make up is lovely! So natural... your skin is perfect too."

"You see... my ex did my make up," I blurt out before thinking. 

"So you are gay?" Snow asks, confused.

"No, my ex is..." What was I saying?! "I broke up with him this morning after I found out he was cheating on my with... with my brother!" what the hell is the shit coming from my mouth?! Heather and Snow gasp.

"That's terrible!" Heather says, hand flying up to her mouth.

"I heard about that this morning, beat the crap out of him apparently," Mia says, again sounding bored and emotionless. 

"You go girl!" Snow squeals and hugs me. I awkwardly pat her back. 

"We'll do some major plotting on them later," Heather tells me, an evil gleam in her eye.

"Let's not..." 

What have I gotten myself into? 

* * *

Sorry for the delay! My school hates me D:

Do let me know what you think.

News on other updates I may be able to update once a week. Not sure what day.

Picture of Heather on the side (':