Chapter 1 Escape

Niki pov. In the womb

"Nessie?" I say quietly to her via our sisterly connection in the brain

"What!" She grudges back " your squishing me again and I don't want to hurt momma! Move!"

"Sorry" I said before moving over slightly. I was bigger than Renesmee, nearly double her size! About the same size as a 3yr old. I already had a shield and am able to become invisible already, but there is another I know I haven't uncovered yet! I got comfy in my new position. "Nessie I'm gonna leave as soon as the times right." I sighed

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that as soon as I'm out of momma I'm leaving! I'll go invisible and let you live the life you deserve! They won't be able to handle both of us. And you weaker than me. Also less powerful. I don't want to accidentally hurt you!"

"No! You're not leaving!" She vertically shouted back to me in my head. I sushed her as I listened to momma talking. She was telling daddy the names she wanted for a boy or girl. I had to give my younger sister that name, Renesmee, it suited her more than me. Then she decided on calling me Niki. So I kept it.

I felt momma bend down quickly! She pushed me tight up against her spine And I accidentally broke it! She started screaming!! Suddenly Renesmee begain choking! "I can't breathe!" She was shouting in her head. We both felt momma being picked up and rushed somewhere. People were shouting at each other. People were dying! I pressed my mouth against Renesmee's and blew. Pushing a small amount if air that i seemed to not need! I want choking, I didn't have to breathe!

So I kept breathing for her!

Seconds later a sharp pair of teeth were ripping our bubble world apart! Renesmee was screaming! I pushed her behind me to protect her. Then I turned my self invisible.

Light suddenly beamed into my eyes. I didnt shy away from it like Renesmee's human eyes had to. I was a full vampire. She would become one when she stops ageing in 7 years time. A pair if bloodied hands were reaching for Renesmee. I quickly hugged her tightly. I didn't want to leave her, but it was for the best. "Remember me" I said in her head before I jumped out of the safety of our momma!

I landed silently on the floor. I looked behind me at a tall bronze haired man that was currently holding Renesmee with the best of care "Renesmee" he whispered. Then I saw momma reaching for her. She was a very pretty lady. Even for a human. I wanted to go hug her but I knew I couldn't. I could feel myself growing quickly to the hight of a 10 year old in my new free space. I walked to the door and opened it. I gasped when on the other side a golden eyed, short pixie with spiky short black hair was looking at the door confused. I ran straight past her and down the corridor until I came to a door. I opened it. Inside we're hundreds of books and types if music! No bed was inside. It had massive windows that looked out into the forest. I opened one of the other doors in the room. It was FULL of clothes. I quickly ran in and grabbed a shirt and a pair of shorts. The navy blue shirt came down to my thighs and the denim shorts went to my knees. It would have to do. It was obviously a mans room and I didn't want to hang about much longer, so I jumped out the three story window. Landing elegantly on my feet I ran into the forest and began hunting animals. I knew my family did this so I would follow their ways.

Half an hour later I had drank from 3 elk. I was stuffed. So I walked. My bare feet pressing lightly into the damp moss covered forest floor. I removed my invisibility and continued walking. The bushes around me began to move. I could hear many heavy foot falls on the ground that were quickly getting loader. Then they stopped. I felt a presence behind me so I slowly turned around. I gasped and quickly jumped back 10 feet! A massive black wolf was right in front of me! It was flanked by at least 4 others of wolves that had different coloured coats! It bared its teeth and growled at me! I stood there shaking with fear! Frozen in place! I let a small whimper escape my lips! The black wolf came closer. "Please don't hurt me!" I whispered. The animal seemed to laugh. Then I my stomach flipped. I felt like I would be sick!

Heat burst through my body. Agonising pain! Like I jumped into an erupting volcano! I felt my bones break and rejoin in a new order! By the time it finished I wasn't I vampire anymore! I was a massive wolf! I had black fur and stood 4 meters tall! I looked like a monster out of a horror movie! Towering over the 3 meter tall black wolf and pack! I pulled my snout over my teeth and growled. Salvia pooled and dripped from my razor sharp teeth. The pack slowly backed away. They didn't want to fight me! Who would?!

Once they disappeared I changed back to my vampire self. I continued walking for hours. Eventually I came to a beach. On the beach around a camp fire I saw about 5 tall bronze, toned lads. I began walking over to them. I needed some questions answered!