Some of chapter 7 in Bellas pov

Bella's pov.

"RUN!" The girl shouted at us before she ran out of view. She was a quick runner.

"Niki!" Renesmee shouted. What was she doing we had to leave. The beautiful looking girl appeared beside her, her hair charged with static electricity. "Can I show her who you are?" She asked. The girl nodded and looked like she wanted to stay before she took off again. Running from he Voltouti. Hopefully she was a good hider. Alec would find her quickly.

I looked at Renesmee. She reached up with her hand to my face. I bent down to her hight so she could show me her memories.

--------- Renesmees thoughts in Bpov-------

It was in my womb. How there wasn't just Renesmee inside of me. But another girl too! She showed me the conversation they had about names. How the bigger twin didn't like Renesmee as a name. Then how they decided on Niki as her name.

She showed me how Niki always looked out for Renesmee and when my back broke how it was an accident but that both of them were glad as they didn't want to kill me eating their way out. How Niki gave Renesmee air as the umbilical cord broke.

Then it skipped to when Niki came to check on her and how even though she was invisible to everyone else that she could still see her.

To when I lost my temper at Jacob and she was standing off to the side as I beat him up and how she left without seeing the result. Even though she was asleep how she knew her sister was in the room the night Zafrina and Senna arrived.

To just before when her sister was being dragged from the trees, trying to turn invisible to slip away, when instead she just flashed for seconds between visible and invisible. How they talked in their heads and how her sister always wanted her safe.

But through all these memories, Niki was always changing. Growing bigger and stronger. How mussels bigger than Emmets lay hidden beneath her stone skin! She jumped from a 3yr old to a 10year old. Then lastly to a 14yr old!

-----------------back to present-----------------

I grabbed Renesmees hand and ran after Niki. I couldn't loose her again. She needed to be with her sister. How my daughter was the vampire slayer and didn't seem to know! I saw a flash of ginger hair between the trees. It felt as if i was looking for Victoria! I quickly caught up with her but where she last was, stood a massive wolf! It towered over me! Twice the size of Jacob and Sam! It's black fur ruffled and faded in places with age! It's eyes were a glowing bright gold! "NIKI!" I screamed. This thing had almost defiantly killed her. She disappeared and Renesmee was looking around for her sister! I grabbed my daughter who had tears streaming down her face and placed her on my back. I ran away from the monster! I soon heard screams coming from the bace ball field and realised I needed to get my family away from the wolf!

Renesmee seemed to agree. I turned around and ran faster than ever before back to the bace ball field. When I arrived I saw the monster playing with Aro. Letting him run a few yards before jumping in front of him. The rest of the Voltouri were in piles of ashes! I ran to Edwards side. I kept Renesmee on my back as I started to edge towards the forest with my family and Jacobs pack. Others were stood in shock. Zafrina and Senna were showing the weirdest of behaviour. They seemed to want to help the monster!

Once Aro was crushed to ashes, the monster gave a gruff laugh. SAMs pack charged at the monster! Jacob holding back with his! "NO!" Cried Maggie

But SAMs pack were already attacking the monster. It grabbed Sam and threw him across the field but he was un-affected. The rest of his pack took big bites from the monster! Sam charged at the gigantic wolf and leaped upon its back! It tried to shake him off but he bit down hard on the back of its neck! Then taking massive chunks of flesh from all across its body! Suddenly it began to sway from side to side, un co-ordinated on its sharply clawed feet! Then Paul swiped at its face. The wolf began to heavily fall! Defeated!

As it fell the wolf phased into a little ginger haired girl! Her shredded clothes hardly covered her body as she landed heavily on the snow! I felt my eyes widen! Chunks were taken from her body! A massive pool of blood that smelled venomous was collecting around her! Staining the snow! I ran over to Niki. Her eyes weren't focusing on anything! Renesmee got off my back and screamed for her twin! Then Niki's eyes closed heavily!

"no, no No No No NO NO!" I started off whispering but ended up shouting. I fell to my knees. I pulled Renesmee into a tight hug. We balled together.

I heard everyone that stood with us come over. I heard them gasp as they saw who was lying on the floor. Jacob was back in his human form and I felt his hot hand on my shoulder. I passed Nessie over to him as I looked for Edward. I soon buried myself in his arms. "Renesmee" I said, she looked up from Jacob. Tear tracks across her face "show you dad what you showed me please" I whispered. She nodded her head and sniffed.

As she reached up to him I broke away from Edwards grasp. I looked at all the confused faces of those that stood with us. Zafrina and Senna were silently dry sobbing together. I'm guessing they knew her.

I looked past every vampire to the group of boys who stood behind us. I pushed past vampires of all shapes and sizes. Only their gazes followed me. I walked right up to Sam. He had a small head wound but that was nothing to what I was about to do him!!!!!!! I was angry! Very angry!!!