Chapter 10

Renesmee's pov

I had almost made it home. I was running as fast as I could. I had to tell my parents. My bare feet hardly touched the ground as I ran with my vampire speed. The trees seemed to disagree with my speed. They clawed and grabbed at my clothing. Dramatically slowing me down. My breath was ragged. My eyes were stinging with my speed.

I leaped across the river shouting "GUYS YOU'VE GOTTA SEE THIS!" Almost instantly everyone was standing outside. Confusion written al over their faces. I couldn't help myself but start to giggle like the little girl I used to be. My dad obviously read my thoughts and a massive smile spread on his face. I was meters away from them now. Suddenly a force grabbed me and began dragging me back into the forest, it covered my mouth so I couldn't scream! I wriggled in its grasp. Tears blurred my vision but I knew the adults would be in shock for a long second before they would come get me! I tried to scream again but it was jut muffled! My already fast heart beast was racing like crazy! My head began to spin! Then as if by magic, I was travelling faster than a vampire!

Everything was a blur of dark colours. The ground merged in with the greenery of the trees. I was frightened! No! Petrified! I could hear the adults panicking! Their shouts and cries for me were quickly getting farther away, quieter! A massive tight ball formed in my chest! I was being kidnapped! Probably by someone from the Voltouri who escaped Niki's grasp! Tears ran like a river out of my eyes! Why did this always have to happen to me?! Couldn't my family be left to live a happy life together in peace?!

Before I could register what was happening, I was plonked back on my feet, but held down by something heavy on my shoulders. I held my breath. Nothing was in front of me. I glanced behind, nothing was there! When I turned back, I looked up at the eyes of a figure!!!

I felt my eyes widen in shock and my mouth drop open and hit the floor!!!! "We'll that's the best way ever to greet your sister" she chimed happily. I began smiling un-controllably. I looked at her dirt covered pale skin. Then to her shaggy ginger hair that had massive clumps of mud in. Her face was as perfect as ever but smeared with more mud! Finically I met her gaze and stared into the aqua blue eyes with the brown flicks that surrounded the pupil. Woven between the brown flicks were sparkles of shimmering gold. That's my sister all right! I pulled her into a tight hug and began crying. Crying happy tears!

Niki's pov

Eventually, after a long five seconds, I managed to claw my way out of that hell hole. I was covered with dirt and it had embedded itself in my clothes and pale skin. I sighed in frustration but never bothered to brush it off. I noticed that i was wearing a simple light blue tank top ,that matched my eye colour, and black denim jeans with black converse. I looked around the base ball field, I was standing in a little area of beautiful wild flowers. The light blue and purple flowers danced gracefully in the breeze. My tatty ginger hair blew into my face. The breeze carried heavy footsteps. They were heading in my direction! I fled to the cov0er of the nearby trees, and up a tree with a good view of the field. I perched gracefully on a thick branch. The green leaves camouflaged my position.

I gazed curiously across the field in the direction of the footsteps. I wondered who it was. Then I saw a very small figure in a lace black dress. Her hair tatty hair was blowing into her face but she didn't seem to care. Her face was tear stained and big black circles hung heavily under her eyes. She looked ill. Anorexic too! She was thinner than a pencil! my eyes threatened to overflow with tears. I as becoming emotional. How did Renesmee become so sick?! I was ashamed with the Cullen's for letting her get into this state.

She slowly made her way across the field towards my now empty grave. Reaching the grave she had a confused look on her face. She was staring intently at the ground. The upturned ground. After a long two seconds, her face suddenly lit up like a shining star. She began running as fast bad she could towards the main house. I wanted to hug her so badly! But I would teach the Cullens a lesson first. Show them that danger is still every where and can come from anywhere!

I slipped into my invisible self and ran ahead if Renesmee. I stood a good distance from the house but not too far from the river. I was waiting for my sister. "GUYS YOU'VE GOTTA SEE THIS" she shouted happily. I didn't want to ruin her moment, but all the Cullens were outside looking right at her. As soon as she ran past the tree I was standing behind, I grabbed the back of her dress and put her in a strong head lock. I knocked her feet out from under her as I began dragging her away from the house and towards the river. She was putting up a good fight but she was too weak with malnutrition that it was easy to over power her! I clasped my free hand over her mouth do she couldn't scream! The adults faces were priceless! All frozen in shock for a good second as I continued to slowly drag Renesmee away from them. As soon as they began per suit! I took off at my high speeds away from the vampires. I was actually enjoying myself!

I effortlessly danced over the river before dashing and weaving between trees. Soon I'd lost the adults. I plonked Renesmee back on her feet I front of me. My hands firmly on her shoulders at arms length. She looked around. Scared deep into her soul. As she looked behind her, I became visible. Turning back around to face me, her eyes grew bigger than giant orbs as she looked tight at me, her mouth made a small 'o' shape. "We'll that's the best way ever to greet your sister" I chirped happily, I was so pleased to see her again. I massive cheesy grin spread across her face. Then I was pulled into a really tight hug! Soon I was hugging her back just as tightly as we sobbed into each others top/dress. Soaking them through.

The next thing I knew, I was grabbed by the neck and slammed against a tree. Renesmee was screaming for however was holding me to let me go. I turned myself invisible, slipping easily from dads grasp, and walked into the centre of crouched vampires. Shocked at what had just happened. Renesmee was pushed behind mum with Rosalie within arms reach. I became visaable again but turned around very slowly, looking them all in the eye, "hi Niki it's so nice to see you again." I said coldly, my voice dripping with sarcasm. My eyes finally landed on dad, he flinched at my stare. He had just attacked his daughter!

I gasped as suddenly I was in my mothers sobbing arms. I hugged her tightly back, joining in with her sobs. I couldn't help but feel at home in my mothers arms. She was so... Motherly.

"Come on, we'll talk back at the house" she said.

"Race ya!" I shouted as I turned invisible and dashed to the main house, grabbing my sister as I passed her. I threw Renesmee on my back as I jumped into a tree and began jumping from branch to branch. I lived for the thrill of running. The wind in my hair, the coolness as it brushed my face with was amazing. The trees began to thin, "hold on tight!" I shouted to my sister as a leaped from a branch and did a flip in the air. I Landed neatly on my feet at the front door. I placed my sister on her feet and hugged her, becoming visible again. A few seconds later the rest of the family joined us, "what took you so long?" I questioned cheekily. They all just shook their heads. I followed Carlisle inside and into the massive dining room. The decor of the house hasn't changed. Shame! It would have been nice to see something new. Apart from a re-built wall! Emmet! I sat down in the very centre of the large dining table since everyone would be asking ME the questions. "Okay first Ill tell you my life story then ask questions" I said. Everyone nodded in agreement. Then I began the long but not so very boring life story of Nikita Cullen.

Eventually they finished all their questions and I was beat, mentally not physically. "Can someone show me Renesmee's bedroom please?" I asked, picking up my sleeping sister who was currently leaning against me. Mum and dad got up from their seats and walked out the room. I followed them up 3 levels of stairs and into a beautiful room. Royal blue was on one wall whilst the opposite was a panel of glass looking at the woods. The furniture was white wood and contrasted well. She had a massive bookcase and music stands galore. This was the perfect room.

Carefully I laid my sister in the soft bed. As I tried to pull away she quickly awakened and pulled me closer in a tight grip "please don't leave me!" She whispered, "I don't want you to disappear again!" She pleaded

"I don't think I'm going anywhere" I chuckled, "the whole family are constantly watching me" i said, and with that I got in bed with my sister and held her close. It was soothing to know she was safe and in my arms. I closed my eyes but never slept as usual. But I thought of all the times I had with my sister. My fabulous sister.