Chapter 6

Niki'a pov. 24hrs before the fight begins.

I could smell them. A wave of cents that flowed through my nose. I became visible. I crouched in a open area beside a bear, pretending that I was hunting. The Voltouri would instantly know I was a Cullen as we weren't far from their land and I was hunting animals. Suddenly their steps came to a halt. I crept closer to the bear. I was about to launch at it when a strong hand wrapped itself around my mouth. An other hand held my body close to his. I could see my attacker had short cropped brown hair. I struggled in his arms. Pretending I was scared. "And who are you little girl?" The young boy asked. He didn't look older than 13 himself. I bit his hand over my mouth, venom pooled in my mouth. He cursed and let me go with that hand but some one else bound my hands together with metal. Then a rope was attached around my neck. If I wanted to I could easily break free but a normal vampire couldn't so I pretended to be weak.

A man who looked like the leader came over to me. I still had the young boys arm wrapped tightly around my stomach. He held the end of my leads. The leader spoke, "Hello young Renesmee. I'm Aro. I'm sure you know why we are coming to see your family. It seems that we don't have to see them anymore as it was you we were after." He said with a horrible smile on his face. Like all the others around me, he had a black clock on an a silver necklace with a decorated v as the pendant. He had long black hair and very pale skin. He had deep crimson eyes.

"I'm not Renemee Aro! I'm Niki. I was created 10 years ago in California. I killed my creator when I awoke and was so thirsty that I killed the first thing with a pulse, which was an animal. Since then I have always eaten animals. What were you saying about meeting my family? I walk alone!" I lied.

"It seems there has been a misunderstanding here."he said, pondering over something he was going to say "Niki my dear child, would you like to join the Voltouri? We are just heading to stop some destruction and we'd love you to come along."

"I'd love to Aro. But please, take these ropes off. Im not your prisoner." I said. "Alec" Aro ordered. Then the rope and metal was gone. The Voltouri began walking as one. I stood out like a sore thumb with the dark green T-shirt, navy jeans and black trainers that I stole from Alice's wardrobe at the Cullens house. Their clocks looked like a wave of black. They looked frightening.

As we walked I realised that I needed to be a prisoner. So they would use me against my family. I slowly edged towards Aro. "What happens if I want to leave the Volturi Aro?" I asked "we'll my dear, you may leave."He held my hand as he addressed me. He had a confused look on his face. He nodded at Jane who them gave me a smile "pain" she said as she looked into my eyes. I felt nothing. Aro laughed at me. "Seems like you are immune to our powers such as dear Isabella." Aro said "sadly young child this means you can never leave" he was messing with me. I turned myself invisible. The look in his face was priceless. He was so shocked at me, "how can I never leave Aro if you can't see me in the first place?" I became visible again. Immediately loads of ropes and chains were re-attached around my legs, arms and neck. Nearly every member of the Voltouri had a rope or a matal chain attached to me. Nothing like going over board! I was throne over Alec'a shoulder. They then set off at a run.

I slouched on Alec's back. I could feel hundreds of eyes on me. I ignored them. I kept thinking about what I would do! I couldn't keep acting weak. Zafrina and Senna would be ashamed at me. I hadn't listened to their wise advise. If there was a next time I would listen. I started to recognise the area. We weren't far from a clearing. I hoped that my family would survive. I would sacrifice myself to save them. Even if they didn't know me.

Soon Alec stopped. Everyone else continued forward but they dropped the leashes they had on me. He put me on the ground and quickly removed all the ropes and metal. I felt free. He put me in a tight head lock and made me look out at the field. The Voltouti were in a long straight line and facing my family. Renesmee was up in Jacobs back. Mum and dad stood close to her. I saw Zafrina and Senna standing at the back and to the left. Looking hopeful that I would turn up. Which I would. But not how they wanted me to. After a few minuets of talking, I heard Aro say to my family "we have someone we want you to meet"

Alec tightened his head lock on me and dragged me into the field.