Chapter 7

Nik's pov

I struggled against it. I was panicking! I was fighting against the wolf that was trying to free itself. I had to keep control of it! I tried to turn myself invisible but I couldn't concentrate long enough to keep it up. I flashed from visible to invisible as I was dragged across the field. I heard gasps come from my family. I looked over a Renesmee. Her eyes were wide at me. Tears streaming down her face. I quickly glanced at Zafrina and Senna. They looked disappointed at me. I winked at them from the corner of my eye. After all this was part of my plan. Soon I was beside Aro. I looked him in the eye. I knew he was going to try and kill me.

"Before you kill me I want to talk to the girl." I said. He waved me forward.

Nessie jumped off Jacob's back. Mum was close behind her as we ran to meet each other. At the centre of both enemies we met and hugged tightly. Mum growled at me but I ignored her. Renesmee and I sobbed ino each other. "I'm sorry"i said in her head. I hard dad gasp behind me "I love you forever and that Jacob better look after you" I couldn't help but be protective over my twin "don't leave Niki" she pleaded. "I've got to"I said in our heads "I've got an idea. Hold onto mums hand" I said still in our heads. I didn't want anyone to know are private conversation. I held onto her hand. Dad looked confused when I said 'mum'. Nessie grabbed onto mums hand. I took in a deep breath and turned us all invisible. I heard loads of gasps and growls from everyone. I quickly pulled Nessie and mum into the trees at the side of the field.

"Run!" I shouted to both of them before I started to run away from them. "Niki!" I heard Renesmee shout. I quickly appeared beside her. "Can I show mum who you are?" She said I nodded and ran into the trees parallel to the field.

I saw everyone on the field getting angry or upset. I knew a fight was going to start. They probably thought it was a trick of the Voltouti's all along. I transformed into my wolf. The monster breaking free from deep inside me. I was about to head out into the field when I heard my mum scream my name. I could tell she was looking for me. Wanting me safe beside her. Everyone on the field looked at where the voice came from in the woods. Right at me. I used this opportunity to exit the woods. I could tell that people thought the monster I was now killed Niki because of mum screaming my name.

I strode out into full view, liking my lips and letting pools of venom drip from my mouth. I walked slowly and looked each and every vampire in the eye. They all cowered away at my gaze. They were all frozen in shock. I growled loudly. The wolves, who were way smaller than me, turned to face me and growled themselves. I walked towards the centre of both enemies. When I reached the very centre, all the vampires were on tender hooks.

Slowly I turned to face the Voltouri. They started to back away from me. I growled again and let my wolf instinct take over me.

I launched to end them. I pinned 3 vampires under my paws and crushed them into dust. I spun around and knocked over 4 vampires with my body. I ripped all their heads off in less than a second. I clenched my jaw around a head and ripped it off. I looked at the body and the head I disconnected and noticed it was Alec. Jane began screaming at me. I had just killed her brother after all. She was next to be crushed. I pierced her stone cold skin with my extremely sharp teeth. Her head disintegrated. My venom acts just like fire. It turns everything it touches into ashes. Soon only Aro was left and I played with him a little. Letting him run away a few yards before I jumped in front of him. After a good five minuets of playing with him I ripped his head off with my razor sharp teeth. I relished at the sound of stone scraping against stone then turning into ashes. I gave a rough wolf like laugh.

I turned to face the Cullens and their friends. "NO!" The ginger haired Irish lady shouted as I was attacked from multiple sides by wolves. I was bitten and scratched. But I didn't give in. I put up a fight. I grabbed Sam with my teeth and threw him across the field. I kicked and scratched at all the other wolves that attacked me. Suddenly a massive pain erupted from my neck! My vision became blurry I felt my self wobbling on my four gigantic paws. I was deeply scratched in the face by another wolf. That tipped me over. My body suddenly shut down. I fell to the ground and felt myself change as I fell. I landed on the cooling snow in my vampire form with my clothes tattered but covered up the parts they needed. A red liquid that was tinted with topaz was turning the white pure snow into a river of blood. There was lots of it! A venomous smelling blood. I heard a girl scream before I black out.