Chapter 13

Npov

It's the day after my birthday. It was so amazing. I love my bike so much. Right now I'm chillin on the sofa with my sweats on. I got a really bad pains this morning and I kept getting them every half an hour. I think Jasper is starting to pick up on them as well as Renesmee and mom. Dad and everyone else went hunting for a few days, since we start back at school in three days! I can't let them know about them. It's probably nothing. I needed to be alone.

"I'm going outside" I called upstairs to mom and Jasper who were in their own rooms doing what ever they do. Renesmee was in the kitchen making some muffins for a weird reason. We stopped eating human food once we stopped ageing. The things that run through her head sometimes!

I went outside barefoot and sat on the tree swing we made in the tree line. I liked to sit here and think. Then I felt sick! My body began boil as if I was changing into my wolf, but I was her two days ago. I've been longer without changing! This was way more painful! I dropped to the floor screaming, clutching my head and chest! They felt like they would explode! Suddenly I was my wolf. But I felt different. As if it was more permeant. I felt my shield dissolve, I felt naked without it! Then my memory became fuzzy!

Where an I? Who am I? What am I? Why is this happening? HOW is this happening?! Then my mind went black!!!!!

I cautiously looked around the tree I was currently hiding behind. There was a massive house there! Glass panels and a lovely wood structure. Three vampires exited the house looking worried. Then a girl with chocolate brown eyes spotted me. I cringed away from her gaze. My instinct was screaming at me to kill her! But I recognised her! How?!

She attracted the other two vampires attention and pointed to where I hid. I could hear then approaching. I would have to kill them if they came any closer! I backed further into the forest. They were calling for a girl called Niki. Who was that?!

Then a very buff looking guy with short black curly hair and loads of other vampires appeared from behind me. The next thing I knew I was trapped inside a vampire circle. Now I was scared! They were going to kill me!

"Niki why do you think that?" A tall bronze coloured hair man asked.

"You can read her mind?!" A woman with long chocolate hair and golden eyes asked, seeming shocked! I noticed they all had golden eyes apparat from one girl! She was the one who spotted me.

"She doesn't recognise us and thinks we're going to kill her" he said, seeming upset about something. Then they all gasped. What?! I don't recognise them! Why should I?!

I back away from him slowly. Forgetting that other vampires were behind me! I suddenly felt a sharp electrical shock on the back of my neck. I screamed (or howled) in pain before dropping to the floor. Everything turned black!

A/N

WELL GUYS THAT'S THE END :'( I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT.

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW (I follow you back as a thank you)

SO THAT'S ALL FROM ME :( THANKS FOR READING) XXXX
Gingerninjar98