Chapter 8

Niki's pov.

I was conscious enough to hear shouting

"WHY ON EARTH DID YOU KILL HER?! SHD SAVED US ALL AND YOUR WAY OF REPAYING HER IS BY KILLING HER!!!" The shouting was followed by what sounded like punches and groans. Loads of people were shouting! It hurt my head so much! I herd Senna scream a war cry! Then the real noises began! People phasing and others shouting and screaming. I could feel the air quickly moving out of people's way. I wanted to scream for them to stop but my body wouldn't respond! I felt like I was twitching and about to phase but I knew my body lay still!

Finally I managed to peel my eyes open. But I couldn't see anything! Just darkness! My eyes rolled back in their sockets! Then my bones, one-by-one, began to break or shatter! Everyone stopped at the noises! They listened to my breaking bones as they filled the silence! I screamed silently to myself! The pain unbearable! My body was stuck between my vampire and werwolf state! I couldn't move without agony!! Finally the building scream erupted from my mouth!! It could shatter glass!!! I felt people cringe away at the shriek! Someone touched my forehead! I let out another blood curdling scream! The agony and pain I felt at the touch was indescribable!!

I needed to phase quickly before my stone heart shattered! Then I would truly be dead! I thought about killing people!! How easy it was and is to rip off a vampires head! I felt my bones starting to reconnect! The boiling heat began to fill my body. My mind locked onto becoming the beast of all nightmares! The murderer I am!! Then it happened! The miracle I was waiting for! I became the gigantic, shaggy black haired, dying, being that made me who I was! I looked at the crowd of people and wolves that surrounded me. Shock across all their faces! Some were locked securely in the frozen head locks of some. Others just stood and stared at me! I felt venomous blood dripping from every cell I had! The newfound energy I had less than a second ago was quickly dying! I couldn't become stuck in another change, so I willed myself to become a vampire. And as soon as my normal looking body touched the ground, the full impact of my injuries hit me! Like running into a brick wall at top speed! It hurt! A lot! I began screaming and withering in agony again! I felt like my whole body was blinking! Crashing shut before being ripped open again! The movements being repeated over and over again!

I collapsed into someone's cooling arms. I made my un-seeing heavy eyes blink twice before they forced themselves shut. I could hear people panicking. They didn't know what to do with me, "Leave me" I whispered. That was the answer to all their questions. Then I felt myself black out. Again!

Bella's pov

Sam was in for it! He'd killed an innocent person! My lost daughter or not! He still killed her! Her blood even dripped from his stinking human hands, literally! I lunged at him but Paul got to me first. I was sent flying left, away from Sam, and I landed on my feet growling in defence with Paul in his wolf form inches from me! I jumped up and ran at Sam again. This time I knocked Paul and Quil over as they tried to stop me. I was going to get revenge wether it killed me or not! I punched Sam hard in the nose! I felt it break beneath my stone hard fist, it felt good! "Last time I punched a wolf Sam I almost broke my hand" I laughed,"now look at it" I said as I examined my perfect hand.

I wanted to hit Sam again! Show him my pain! I pulled back my fist but a vampire picked me up and held me tight in their arms! "LET ME GO!" I screamed. Then more hands tried to hold me. I still was able to somehow kick Sam hard in the chest. He went flying, like the rest if his 'pack' (apart from Paul and Quil) he had phased back to his fragile human self after the fight. Thinking it was over and a good job done! How wrong was he?! After hitting Sam, again someone swept my legs from beneath me! I landed hard on the snowy ground. Limbs and hands pinned me to the ground! "AHHH" Was all I screamed in frustration. "LET ME GO!!" Then I saw something that took me right off gaud!