Chapter 11

Niki's pov

3weeks ago I defeated the Voltouri. 3weeks ago everything turns black. 1 week ago I rose from the dead. 1 whole week I've been living with my true family. Life is great.

I smiled as Renesmee came skipping down the stairs and jumped in my back. "Ready to have some fun?" I said, giving her a cheeky smirk. She just laughed. I turned us both invisible and walked into the lounge silently. Everyone was there, wrapped up in their own conversation or games. They all stopped when they heard Renesmees heart beat. They looked confused. I felt mums shield looking for us and finally locate us. She grinned at us from her seat on dads lap

"Mum that's cheating" I whined, becoming visible again. Everyone burst out laughing apart from me. Was I that strange? Soon I was laughing along with them. A 17yr old looking girl who whined and acted like a 6yr old was kinda funny.

"Emmet I'll have an arm wrestle with you" I grinned, wriggling my eyebrows as he does to everyone else when he's being cheeky. They all burst out laughing again. What did thy ever do without me? If course Em agreed so we went outside. It would turn out like any other arm wrestle... A full on wrestle that took out the trees when we threw each other around. I always won!

"Weakling" I teased as he grabbed my hand

"You're gonna loose" em teased back, doing that famous eye brow wiggle of his.

"3...2....1" Renesmee chanted "BEGIN"

Immediately Emmet pushed on my hand with as much pressure as possible. I didn't move an inch. His face was hard in concentration. Mine..... Holding back fits if laughter. He was trying so hard and I couldn't even feel him pushing that hard! I couldn't hold my laugh in any longer! I burst out in fits of giggles. Em still trying to move my hand but failing. Within seconds if my outburst, he grabbed my arm tightly and flung me into a tree. I took out 3! I immediately stopped giggling and gave him a death glare. He looked slightly scared at the daggers my eyes were throwing him.

I charged at him, my body invisible. Emmet had a tactic together about a weakness of my invisibility. He thinks that wherever I go, I leave a slight breeze behind as the air moves around me. It was kind of true but to hear the air moving graciously around me it had to be deadly silent. And sometimes even then, it was less than a whisper! Emmet was looking around for me. looking for any distillation in the forest around him. He would find nothing! He began to slowly edge towards Renesmee. He was going to use her against me, a usual tactic of his. I silently rolled my eyes at his predictability. Elegantly I moved beside my sister. She pretended not to look at me. If Emmet wanted a hole in my defence then he just had to get Renesmee to show him her thoughts or look in the opposite direction she was. Easy!

He reached out to grab her, but I grabbed his arm and twisted it. He grunted in pain before I held him above my head and threw him into the nearby river. Me and Renesmee burst into fits of laughter. Emmet was drenched and had once again had lost to a girl. I became visible for him. Slowly he climbed out the river, glaring at me. That made me laugh even harder.

"Emmet your such a bad looser" I giggled, he came over and gave me a sodden hug

"Eeeewwwww" I giggled as my t-shirt and hair got drenched.

"Serves you right" he smirked, before taking off into the forest to hunt. I had another way to annoy and scare him. I took Renesmee home and told dad I was going out to hunt with Emmet. He just nodded.

Leaping of the front porch I turned into my wolf self. My black coat had become a darker shade after my recantation. Did that mean I was still needed in the vampire world? Oh well.

I ground my paws into the soft earth. Within segonds I'd found Emmet , he was stalking a grizzly. I hid in the shadows and waited for Emmet to make his move. He lunged at the bear, so I did. I reached the bear first and snapped its neck quickly. Then I dragged it back into the shadows before I drained it. All this had happened in less than a second. Emmet had launched himself into a tree. He was sitting on the floor looking at where his prey once was. He shook his head before setting off after another bear. I kept up with him in the shadows. Vampires were slow at running!

Eventually Emmet found another grizzly. "Finally" I thought. I thought he was just running. I stayed in the shadows, waiting for him to place his cards down on the table. He launched at the grizzly so I launched at him! Easily I took him out. We began wrestling, rolling down a massive hills, smashing into hundreds if trees. I snapped at him, my jaws grazing his face. Then I turned to my vampire self and wrestled him that way. At the bottom of the hill was a lake. I let Emmet pick me up and throw me in. I acted limp as I flew through the air and smashed into the freezing water. I let my body float up to the surface.

I could hear the water moving quickly as Emmet entered the water and rolled me over. I made my eyes roll in my head

"Niki" he said quietly. Of course I didn't answer. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" He cursed as he picked me up bridal style. He thought I was dead. Haha. I felt like I was flying.

After a few minuets I pushed my body weight down and wrapped my legs around his neck. I pushed his head into the ground. With my strength, his head was totally buried. It looked quite funny. Emmet with no head. I was in the floor in fits of giggles when Emmet eventually pulled his head out the ground. He looked shocked. I laughed even harder at his face! "A-April f-f-oooo-ls Emmet" I laughed. I couldn't stop.

"Niki that was not funny" Emmet said. Serious, Emmet serious! I laughed even harder, "I'm serious Niko I though I'd killed you!" At my nick name I glared at him. I hated it when people called me that. "Five.. Four...three" I started counting down. He began racing for the main house. Hoping to beat me. He had a five second head start before I started beating him up. His own fault for calling me Niko.

"TWO...ONE!" I shouted as I phased into my wolf form. I began chasing after him. He still slow and I easily caught up with him. I raced ahead, letting him think he'd lost me. I ran to the house and hid beside the back door. I used my shield to open the door. People would wonder who opened the door so Alice (who knew what was going to happen), jasper, mum, dad, Renesmee and Rose all came to the door to see what happened. Then they saw a frightened Emmet racing from the tree line. My dad started laughing his head off! Obviously reading his thoughts, "it's your own fault Emmet" he shouted at him

"MOOOOVE" Emmet shouted as he leaped for the door, but I jumped out from my hiding place and knocked him off course. I landed ontop of him, crushing his right arm. I had him underneath my paws. My front on his shoulders. I leant down and placed my tacit sharp teeth on either side of his head. He began screaming like a little girl.

I got a little bored of his screaming so I turned into my vampire self. Letting him stab before I gave him a very hard right hook! He was set flying into the rive again. I just huffed and went inside. Everyone was staring at me. "It's easy to own Emmet" was all I said before they all burst out laughing with me. Even Rose who didn't seem at all bothered about her husband.

"Sorry Emmet" I apologised as he came in the back door a minuet later.

"Just next time give me a few more seconds head start" he grinned

"Who said there would be a next time?"

"Me!" Was all he grinned before heading off to change. I sat down on the sofa with Renesmee and momma and we talked about everything and anything.