Chapter 3

Niki's pov 3 days after birth

I was approaching the back door of my family's house. Two people weren't inside. I turned myself invisible and walked inside the house. Six vampires were in the room, all with golden eyes. I saw my sister in the arms of a pretty blonde lady who was cradling her gently in her cold arms. When I entered the room Nessie sat up and looked right at me. As if she could see me. Then a massive smile jumped on her face. "Hey sis" I said in our heads

"I missed you so much Niko. You have come live with us. The'll love you. oh...Mum woke up a couple of hours ago. She's a vampire now!" Nessie giggled.

"DO NOT CALL ME NIKO!" I shouted. She held in a laugh. A guy with messy dark blonde hair started looking at her weirdly "her moods suddenly changed from sleepy to happy and surprised then humour came in there too." He said. Everyone looked at her. She looked up at the pretty woman and smiled. I guessed this was Jasper as I knew from conversations that he could feel moods. At least he couldn't feel mine. When I became invisible my shield made me become invisible to ALL powers.

The adults returned to their conversation and two words caught mine and Nessie's attention. THE VOLTURI. We heard the name in many conversations when we were inside momma and how they lived in Italy and that they were kind of vampire royalty. I listened to the conversation "the Volturi will find out about her some day " a big guy said. My guess was that this was Emmet "they will, but we will show Aro the truth and no law has been broken so she is safe" a blond haired man , Carlise, said.

Outside I could hear soft footsteps. "There back" the blond lady said, Rosalie. "I wonder who's side Bella will be on?" Emmet said with a grin. Who's side? What had I missed? Then a boy, looking just like those on the beach, came into the room and sat beside Nessie and Rosalie. Rosalie scooted away but he scooted closer. Then two of the most amazing people in the world walked in. Momma and daddy. They were the most perfect couple ever seen. Nessie reached out for momma. Slowly she was passed over. Renesmee then showed momma her gift, the ability to place any of her thoughts into someone's head. I knew she could read minds this way If she wanted to, but she will discover that later. Then the boy walked up to momma and tried to take her away. That made me angry. Renesmee was momma's! Not his! What was the idiot doing?! Momma growled at him then looked him in the eye and at the way he looked at Nessie. "Rosalie take Renesmee out of the room" momma said calmly as she passed over Nessie, still glaring at the boy. "you're goning to have to tell her some day" Rosalie said. I backed into the corner of the room. "Um.... It's kinda a wolf thing" he nervously said. So he was one of those wolves! The ones who tried to kill me!!! And I've been in one of their houses too!!!! Ahhhh! How stupid was I ?!!!!! "What's a wolf thing Jacob?" Momma said, almost losing he cool at the boy, Jacob. "We'll this should be good" Emmet commented.

"Bella you know we have no choice over who it happens with" momma looked angry. Daddy put a hand on her shoulder but she told him to take it off as she didn't want to hurt him. "Oh" was all Jacob said before momma grabbed him by the neck and pushed him outside. I followed them like the rest of my family.

"YOU IMPRINTED ON MY DAUGHTER!" momma yelled, really angry now

"You know we have no choice Bel- "

"SHE'S A BABY!"

"It wasn't like that. Do you think Edward would let me live if it was?"

"Still debating" my daddy said smugly

"I HELD HER ONCE JACOB! ONE TIME! AND ALREADY YOU THINK YOU CAN HAVE SOME MORONIC WOLFY CLAIM ON HER?! SHE MINE!!!"Momma shouted as she pushed him over. Two wolves appears both sides of Jacob and growled. I prepared myself to change to help momma but Jacob told the wolves to stand down. So he was a pack leader! He could have been the black wolf! But Sam looked like he was in charge of the other group! so who was in charge then? This wolf business was so confusing!!!

"You're gonna stay away from her!" Momma stated. A little calmer now

"You know I can't do that!" He said but momma just punched him.

"Edward stop her" a brown haired lady said. I think that's Esme.

"She doing great" Daddy just smiled at momma. Guessing he didn't like Jacob.

"Remember how you wanted me around a few days ago? Are all those feelings gone now?" Jacob questioned

"Long gone!" Momma said with absolute certainty.

I walked away. I didn't like to see momma fight with her best friend, even if he is a idiot. After a while, around Canada, I shifted into my wolf form. The burning was bearable this time. I ran to Europe. The wind whipping at my black fur. I loved my speed. Over 200mph. I reached Europe in no time. I became my vampire self once I reached Italy and headed to find the Voltouri. I didn't have an exact place in Italy, I just knew they were here somewhere. So I began my search. I could live forever as I was a vampire. So I had time. And then..... I would eliminate my families threat!