Chapter 9

Hey guys I'm back :) thanks for the two people who did vote and those who commented. I couldn't wait to upload so I decided to upload early. This time I will DEFIANTLY not update his book until I get 3 votes and comments on this chapter!!!!

If you want more of my twilight work then check out 'RENESMES TAKEN' clue in the title and 'BELLA ALWAYS WAS A VAMPIRE' a book I've just started to write.

Please VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW thanks. Sarahxxxx

Niki's pov

I hadn't even opened my eyes and I already knew I was in a box and underground!!! I could feel the damp wood around me, pressing against my body. The earth had an aroma of mud and grit (no surprise there). I was in a coffin!!!!!!! obviously they must have thought that I died! Like properly died!! Really I was just in a deep sleep. It felt nice to be sleeping, very calming and it soothed me. I'd never slept before so this was all new to me! I wished I could have slept longer but my body obviously had enough sleeping for a lifetime. I took in a deep breath, clearing my head of all the cobwebs that had formed. I blinked my blurry eyes until I could see more clearly. I wriggled all my limbs to see if they still worked, they just ached.

Slowly I raised my had to the coffin roof. I tapped it, lightly, and suddenly hundreds of kilograms of earth came crashing down on me!! My scream didn't have time to escape my lungs before my open mouth was filled with dry earth and a heavy weight smashed all the air out of my lungs!! I was trapped!!!

Renesme's pov

I sat on the floor in the farthest corner of my bedroom. I hugged my knees tightly to my chest, rocking back and forth, starting into space. My family and close friends had tried talking to me, trying to get me to eat, sleep, talk or even communicate in any way possible, but I Just kept staring at the closed door to my room in front of me. I was waiting for Niki to sneak in. Using her invisibility to pass the others. She would run up to me and give me that smashing grin of hers that I couldn't help but smile back at. That smile that reached the her ears and made her look like an absolute angel. That smile I wanted to see so badly. I would hug her tightly and never let her go again. I would force her to stay and live with me. With her family. Chain her to the bed post if necessary (even though she would easily break free). I would do anything in my power to never let her leave my side. She wanted me to be happy... that is only possible with the best sister ever to be around me, smiling and making fun of me.

I felt another one of the thousands of silent tears roll down the water tracks on my cheek and drip onto the carpeted floor. I was slightly brought out of my daze when Daddy came in, closing the door behind him and sat beside me. I continued to stare at the closed door on the other side of the room. He pulled me onto his knee and I snuggled into him, nestling my head on his chest. I hugged him tightly. Him and Momma have changed since I told them about Niki. I know that they are wondering about the fact that I might have more hidden secrets. But they only a small fraction of my pain. When Niki died, a part of me died. When she was buried, my voice was buried with her. I swore an oath that day that I would never talk again until she came back for me. I only talked to her at her grave. 3pm every day for five minuets before I would return to my spot on the floor in my room. I talked to her about how I missed her and what the family are doing. Daddy stroked my messy mob of hair. I hadn't brushed it and am still in the black silk dress that I was wearing for her funeral, 10 days ago. I didn't want to take it off.

We sat in silence for many minuets before Daddy sighed a very frustrated sigh. "Renesmee you have to talk or feed one day. If you don't feed soon Carlisle is going to have to force you to eat or drink some blood." he said to me. I sighed and retuned to my dazed world. "It's three o'clock" he whispered in my ear. My auto pilot turned on and I rose slowly from his lap like a zombie and heavily walked along the corridor and down the three flights of stairs in the main house. I walked silently past the lounge and out the front door continuing to walk at my own pace. I headed to the baseball field, we buried Niki on the outskirts of the field in a bed of wild flowers, that way she will always bloom. I smiled at the though as I neared the spot where she lay peacefully. As I came closer to the grave I noticed that something was different. It had recently been disturbed! Fresh upturned soil was in the centre of the flowers, just where we buried Niki. I ran forward, not really wanting to see what had happened, but why couldn't my sister be left to rest in peace?

My heart rate picked up and hot tears raced down my cheeks. I looked at the wrecked scene before me, the flowers had been stood on and bent, the fresh soil was everywhere. I looked up at the grey sky above me, "I'm sorry" I whispered, I'd failed her again. I looked closely at the soil. The more I looked the more I believed I was going crazy! The soil looked like it had been pushed up over. Like a mole hill. No footprints were around and a faint sent lingered in the flowers that wasn't there yesterday. A massive smile plastered itself on my face. I quickly turned and dashed for the house, I couldn't wait to tell them what I'd found and to see their faces when I go bounding into the lounge with a big smile. I couldn't wait.