Chapter 4

Emily's P.O.V.

Josh put on his shades and put up his hoodie as a disguise. We got a cab and got in. Josh gave the driver an adress in a different voice so the guy wouldn't recognize him.

"Where are we going?" I asked Josh.

"Well, I always come to Toronto, and the last time I was here I found this little park. It's perfect. You'll see." he answered.

"A park? It's dark out."

"Don't worry. Nobody knows about it. It's deserted." said Josh, still talking in his different voice.

"Ok Ramsay, I'm just going to trust you on this. Don't make me regret it." I laughed.

He smiled at me and the rest of the ride was silent. We pulled up to this tiny field. It wasn't really much of a park. Josh paid the guy and we walked up to it.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Well isn't it obvious? I plan to murder you." he chuckled. I flirt punched him and laughed.

We went in to the middle of the field and lay down by a tree, looking up at the stars.

"Don't you have to be back at the hotel or something?" I asked.

"Nah, I've got nowhere to be. I was gonna go to an afterparty but I decided not to. Besides, I don't drink anyway." He replied.

"Oh. Well what time do you have to fly to... where ever you're going next?" I said.

"Me the guys get tomorrow off. our flight leaves at 4 in the morning on Tuesday. So we only get tomorrow here."

"Well what are you planning to do all day then?"

"Well, maybe you could show me around." he looked at me and smiled.

"I thought you said you always come to Toronto." I laughed.

"Well still, I want to hang out with you. You seem like a really cool girl, Emily." he smiled.

Josh's P.O.V.

The night was perfect. There were a million stars, and Emily looked so beautiful.

"I thought you said you always come to Toronto." she laughed.

"Well still, I want to hang out with you. You seem like a really cool girl, Emily." I smiled.

She looked at me and smiled back. Then we lay there in silence for about 2 minutes when I grabbed her hand. She pulled it away.

"Josh... we just met..." she said, looking at me.

"I know... but Emily, I really feel like we have something." I said.

"But Josh, wouldn't you want to date someone more your age?" she said shyly.

SHIT. AMANDA. I completely forgot! I'm such a dick.

"I uh... We need to go now..." I said suddenly. She gave me a confused look.

"Ok..." she said. We called a cab and stayed silent the whole ride to Jess's house.

"Bye Josh..." she said as she got out of the car.

"Bye Emily. I'm sory we had to go. I just remembered that I had to uh... do something with the guys tonight. But i had a nice time with you." I smiled.

"Me too. Goodnight Josh."

"Goodnight Emily."

And I drove off.