Chapter 7

A/N: So, I left the last chapter on a cliff!! Seriously, I left it there and fell off. I've never really understood that metaphor... Anyway, here's the next chapter!! I attached the song Summertime Of Our Lives by Cody Simpson. It really reminds me of this chapter so give it a listen!! I really hope you guys are liking this story. Let me know in the comments!! Lots of unexpected things to come ;) have fun and enjoy!!

xo

~Lane~

P.S. I make Amanda seem like a total bitch in this story. ITS JUST A STORY. I'm just saying these things for the purpose of this story. So don't hate me!

P.S.S. There's a lot of swearing in this chapter. Probably in the rest of the book. Just warnin ya. ANYWAY. Luv u guyz

Josh's P.O.V.

"AMANDA?!" I stood there in shock as she stood there in my doorway.

"Josh...." she sighed. "Can I come in?"

I didn't even realize it had started to pour rain outside. Typical Vancouver weather. "Yeah." I replied as i let her in and closed the door. "So start talking." I said in a sassy voice. I didn't even look at her as we sat down on the couch. She knew that I was aware of what happened.

"Josh... I'm so sorry. I-"

I cut her off. "Who was it with?" I said in a flat voice, trying to stay calm.

"Josh..." she trailed off.

I looked at her. "Amanda, who the fuck was it with?!" I lost my temper and yelled at her. I knew she was just gonna make up some big lie.

She paused for a moment and looked out my window. "You don't know him..."

I had an extremely confused look on my face. "Well if I don't know him, how do both you and Chris know him?!" I screamed, still furious.

"Chris?! He told you?!" she looked back at me.

"Amanda, he's only my best friend other than the guys in the band. Of course he fucking told me." I ws absolutely raging at this point.

"That bastard... I fucking trusted him..." she mumbled.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You wern't even going to tell me?!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I LOVE YOU JOSH!" she screamed.

I was silent.

"Get out." I finally said, quietly.

"Josh please..." she pleaded.

"I said get the fuck out of my house Amanda." I said, completely giving up on being calm with the whole situation. She got up off the couch and walked towards the door.

"If you really loved me you wouldn't have done what you did..." I mumbled.

She heard me. I knew she did because she looked back at me. I was still just looking down but I saw from the corner of my eye. She turned back and stormed out, furious, leaving the door open behind her. I heard her get in her car and drive away in the pouring rain. I couldn't move. I must have sat there for about 5 minutes just starring at nothing when a huge crack of thunder with a big flash of lightning startled me. The power went out. I got up, closed the door that Amanda had left open and fell down to the ground. Was this all really happening? Holy shit....

Emily's P.O.V.

5:00 pm. I had just been sitting around all day doing nothing. I felt like death. Why does Josh have to live so far away? I couldn't wait to skype him tonight. I heard my phone ring. Jessica's name popped up on the screen.