Chapter 2

a/n:  Mason - Chris Hemsworth

outfit: #1

I walked down the stairs, about to get myself and Stiles something to eat when I saw who was in the kitchen.

"Uncle Mason?" I asked and he spun around with a smile.

"Hi kid." He greeted in his Australian accent and I ran down the steps and into his arms.

"Where's Lacey?" I asked excitedly and he raised an eyebrow.

"What, no 'hi Uncle Mason, how are you? How was the trip?'" He questioned teasingly.

"Hi Uncle Mason, how are you? How was the trip?" I repeated.

"I'm good thank you, the trip was okay I guess. We hit a bit of turbulence but apart from that it was smooth sailing. Actually, the food was shit. But I shouldn't be surprised I mean, what else should I expect from a cheap airline or any airline for that matter-"

"Where's Lacey?" I repeated and he grinned with a bellowing laugh.

"She's actually right behind you." He said and I spun around, seeing Lacey stood behind me.

"Lace!"

"Rori!" She squealed and ran at me, jumping into my arms.

"How's little Princess going?"I asked.

"Good, how's big Princess?" She replied cutely and I grinned. We'd developed the nicknames since we couldn't call each other sisters but Lacey was obsessed with Princesses so I began to call her little Princess. She then told me that since I had a Princess name, I too could be a Princess and thus the nickname was born.

"I'm doing okay." I replied as we walked to the lounge room and sat on the couches, Mason following behind us with a smile on his face.

"Daddy says you have a boyfriend." She giggled and I rolled my eyes, the smile still on my face.

"I do." I said and she giggled adorably again.

"Is he good to you?" Mason butted in and I nodded.

"Yes, yes. He's very sweet and treats me really well." I assured him.

"Is he your prince?" Lacey asked from my arms and I nodded.

"You'll have to ask him, but yes, I think so." I told her and she cheered.

"Will I ever find a prince, Rori?" I nodded fervently.

"Of course you will!" A mischievous smile grew on my face. "Who couldn't love the fairest princess in all the lands." I said and began tickling her. She squealed with laughed and tried to roll away from my grip.

"Stop, Rori!" She giggled and I shook my head.

"Not until you say the magic words." I teased.

"I love you, Rori!" She yelled and I hummed in thought before nodding. She looked at me for a moment, as if deeming me safe before climbing back into my arms.

"Who's this?" I heard Mason ask in his tough guy voice. I turned to see Stiles standing at the doorway awkwardly, eyeing Mason wearily.

"Uh, I was just checking on Rori..." He trailed off. Mason stood. "Jesus Christ." Stiles mumbled and looked at me, practically screaming 'help!'

"Mason." I warned but he ignored me.

"Who are you?" He questioned.

"Stiles?" He replied but it was more of a question. Mason raised and eyebrow but I pushed past him with Lacey's small hand in mine.