Chapter 5

outfit:

"I need a job

"I need a job." I complained as I walked into the school with Lydia and Allison by my side.

"Why don't you just give some shops your resume?" Allison asked and I groaned.

"No shops are taking jobs." I replied.

"I could get you a job." Scott spoke causing me to jump as he and Stiles came up behind us. I spun around, excited.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Deaton has a position opening up soon. Just come over after school and give him your resume if you have one. It's fine if you don't, I didn't have one when I got the job." Rori squeaked and hugged him tightly, Scott wrapping his arms around her back in reply.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." She chanted. Scott chuckled.

"No problem." He replied as the bell rang. The group dispersed. Stiles took my hand and sent me a smile.

"Does this mean that you'll be paying when we go out now?" He asked and I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face

"I mostly do anyway."

"Touché."

..

Sport Outfit:

Stiles and I giggled as Scott fell to the floor after Allison kicked his foot out from underneath him and I leant further back into Stiles' chest

Stiles and I giggled as Scott fell to the floor after Allison kicked his foot out from underneath him and I leant further back into Stiles' chest. "I hope we get to go together." Stiles said and I looked at him with a smirk.

"Why? So I can dominate you." I teased, referring to the rock wall we were to climb up in a few minutes but obviously, Stiles had a different idea.

"I would be one hundred perfect cool with that." I hit his arm that'd wrapped around my waist and was resting on my stomach.

"I didn't mean it like that." I mumbled with a blush and he chuckled, kissing my cheek.

"I know you didn't." He assured me.

"Stilisnki! Carter! You're up." Stiles pat my stomach lightly and unwrapped his arm from my waist and we walked up to the wall. We mounted it and began to climb, Stiles falling behind me early on.