Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3RD PERSON POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles walked up to Scott with a goofy grin on his face. Once his friend saw him, a confused expression took over and he looked at the sarcastic boy suspiciously.

"Why do you smell like Rori?" Stiles smirked.

"Why don't you tell me?" He answered and bounced on the balls of his feet, a look of shock overcame Scott's features.

"No way!" He gasped and Stiles nodded.

"Yes way!" Stiles flailed his hands around, "dude! Can you believe it?"

"Not really, no." Scott joked and Stiles shook his head.

"Literally nothing you could say could bring me down from how I'm feeling right now." Scott smirked at his best friend.

...

"Are you ready to study for that Psychology test?" Allison asked as we sat down at our table outside

"Oh God." Rori groaned. "I'm gonna fail so bad." She opened up her pastel pink book and grabbed her highlighter, she stopped just as the fluro yellow was about to reach the page as noticed Allison wasn't talking nearly as much as she normally would. Rori's looked up at Allison with her blue, doe eyes. Allison had her hands rested on her chin as she smiled innocently at Aurora.

"Lydia told me something about you and Stiles this morning." She smirked and Rori cringed, embarrassed.

"Did she?" She questioned, her voice going up several octaves.

"Yep, she said that you and Stiles got down and jiggy with it." Rori stared at her in disgusted confusion before she turned back to her Psych book.

"Oh god, please never say that again." Allison lit up.

"So you and Stiles did do it last night?" Rori nodded, her cheeks heating up. "Tell me about it!" Rori laughed and shook her head.

"I think Lydia would slaughter me if I disclosed any details without her around to hear them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RORI'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: I'm assuming you guys have seen season 2 and know what's happening here so I won't recount the whole scene, just Rori's POV. If you don't remember, they're basically talking about the bestiary and what it is and where to find it)

Allison and I were giggling and drawing things on each others arms, our Cognitive Psychology long since forgotten as Stiles sprinted up to us. He recounted what he and Scott had said when Allison let out a small laugh.