Epilogue

The party has died down.  Midnight has passed.  The dim light of the computer screen stacked on top of the two desks is all that keeps the room alive, darkness filtering through the thin curtains on the dorm room window.  Kimizuki and Yoichi lean their heads on each other, holding each other's hands as they take long, shallow breaths of deep sleep.  Shinya and Guren are collapsed messily on the bed opposite of theirs, practically cuddling their empty drink bottles.  Shinoa is fast asleep in the doorless closet of her room, a small smile on her pale, thin lips.  Mitsuba is collapsed on the other side of the room, her mouth twitching in a frown.  

     Mikaela's soft, crystal like blue eyes shine in the darkness, his messy bleach blond hair glowing softly.  His thick, black eyelashes bat against his cheek as he blinks slowly, taking in the scene before him.  Yuichiro's head falls on his shoulder, his cheeks a light pink that's visible even in the darkness.  Mikaela smiles, gently kissing Yuu's forehead.  "Thanks for inviting me to this party."

     Yuichiro gets all flustered, remembering his awkward invitation.  "Y-Yeah, you're welcome."

     Mikaela giggles at the response, smiling at Yuu's flushed face.  "Hey, I love you, you know."

     The red only deepens.  "Y-Yeah, I love you, too."

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this whole story of mine!  Sorry if it's not what you wanted; I just wanted to give this a short and sweet ending to top it all off.  I do hope you've enjoyed this story with me!