Deceit

You woke up the next morning in your bed. On the other side of you was Bill, his back turned towards you.

You didn't recall the two of you going to bed together, but decided he could've just snuck in when you were asleep. Your stomach growled and you groaned.

You didn't want to get out of bed, not today. Something told you to just stay where you were and wait for the day to go by. It wasn't like you couldn't just relax. There was nothing you had to do. For some strange reason, though, you rolled out of bed and headed down the stairs.

Once in the living room, the smell of bacon wafted through the air. You yawned and entered the kitchen, rubbing your eyes.

"Morning, Princess. I made you coffee."

Your eyes snapped open. "What?"

"Tired? What time did you and Zach go to bed last night?" Your dad asked, standing over the oven.

"You never call me princess." You said.

"Sorry?" He seemed unsure. "Morning, Doll. Is that better?"

"It's just strange, is all." You waved your hand. "Out of character."

"Zach up yet?"

"He's still sleeping."

"You know, we still have three more movies until we're officially finished."

You frowned. "I thought we finished Halfblood Prince?"

"No. Ron and Harry just fought over the books."

"You haven't even gotten to the point where Dumbledore dies? I swear we were way further along."

"What?!"

You turned around to see a terrified looking Bill standing a few feet behind you. He almost looked as if he was going to cry.

"How could you not know?" You asked.

"I... Really? He dies? Who else?! This is cruel!"

"Poor, sweet child." You shook your head and sipped your coffee. "So innocent and naïve."

"You've got it backwards, kid."

You raised your eyebrow and peeked over your shoulder, but Bill was already sliding into the chair next to you. Your dad gave you a plate of bacon and also handed one to Bill.

"I think the most heartbreaking death is still to come." He said.

"Who? Ginger?"

"Tiny."

"Ah." You nodded. "Yeah, that hurt."

"Stop!" Bill cried desperately.

"Okay, okay. Fine. So, we'll finish up the movies and not spoil anything for this one." You glanced at Bill. "Then what?"

"Up to you." Your dad said.

Bill nodded in agreement.

*~*

You were just beginning Deathly Hallows Part Two, tears fresh in your eyes because of what you were dreading to come, when there was a loud knock on the door.

"I got it." You mumbled, heading down the hall.

When you finally reached the door, you opened it up to see four familiar faces, and a pig.

"Guys? What're you doing here?"

Mabel, Dipper, Wendy, and Soos all stood on the porch, looking winded and pretty beat up. Waddles was in Mabel's arms, looking just about as frightened as a pig could look.

"Are you guys okay? What happened? Come in." You stepped aside and opened the door wider so they could come in.

"We can't." Said Wendy.

"(Y/N) you have to come with us right now." Dipper reached for your wrist.

"Why? What's wrong? Should I get my dad?"

"That's not your dad in there."

You laughed an uneasy laugh. "What are you talking about?"

Wendy and Soos exchanged glances while Mabel smiled sadly. Dipper kept eye contact with you, making you all the more nervous. You looked over your shoulder where the living room was, just a few steps away and Harry Potter awaited you.

"Listen, guys, I'm glad to see you, really. We're just bus—"

Dipper groaned in exasperation. "Bill is destroying Gravity Falls!"