Decisions

Bill came back minutes later with a man who looked exactly like Stan. At first, you thought it was Stan, but then you remembered when you met Ford. This was, with out a doubt, the man you thought was behind it all.

You felt terrible for ever thinking he'd want to hurt anyone. He looked scratched up enough, and Bill had him in chains similar to the ones wrapped around your wrist.

Bill gathered everyone around and turned your chair so you could have a better view. "Get ready, Kid, this one's a real show stopper!"

He suspended Ford in the air with the chains stretching from the ceiling and ground to keep him in the air. Ford looked around frantically, but then stopped and glared at Bill.

"Are you sure you don't wanna talk?" Bill questioned.

"I'm not telling you anything." Ford said.

"Have it your way!" With a laugh, Bill shot a bright stream of light at Ford.

"No, no! NO!" Ford yelled in agony.

You screamed in horror, clothing your eyes tight and looking the other way. It was insane, and you were terrified. You couldn't even begin to imagine how awful it must've felt. And your father had to endure it...

You sat helplessly in your chair, head still turned and your eyes still closed. "Stop!" You cried. "Bill, stop it!"

And he did. But you doubted it was because of the state you were in. "Ready to talk now?" He asked Ford.

"I won't." He panted. "I won't let you into my mind!"

"What d'you think, pals, another 500 volts?" He asked his monster friends from below.

"No!" You shouted.

At that moment, the building shook. You straightened and looked around, terrified.

"Hey, do you hear that?"

A gigantic, green dinosaur head crashed through the door and roared loudly. You watched with wide eyes as it moved away and went back to its body, which just so happened to be the Mystery Shack. You smiled. You didn't know how they pulled it off, but everyone completely changed the Shack. It had legs of its own, arms, and a huge monster's head, which loosely resembled what she thought the Gobblewonker Soos once told her about would look like. It was absolutely brilliant.

"What?!" Bill screamed. "I just fixed that door!"

Soos was standing on the porch with a flag in his hand. "It's the Shacktron, dude!"

"They made the house into a robot. Fascinating."

Bill sat in his chair and seemed a bit excited. "So the mortals are trying to fight back, huh? Adorable!" He stood. "Henchmaniacs, you know what to do!"

All of his 'henchmaniacs' grew to be at least three times their size. You shook your head.

"Take them out!"

They ran forward and jumped out the hole in the building.

You looked at Bill. "Don't mess with them. Just leave them alone!"

"But what's the fun in that?"

You looked back at the shack. Your best friend was in there, your new friends, Stan, people you cared about. You wished you hadn't even left. There had to be something you could do, but you couldn't think of anything.

But, to your surprise, it seemed like they had it all under control. One arm punched Paci-fire in its stomach and the other punched Kryptos away. You smiled to yourself as a cannon dropped from the side of the shack and shot at Teeth, Pyronica, and Keyhole.