Home

"You're gonna fight me?" Bill questioned, sounding both amused and hurt.

"You're not giving me any choice." You said, your voice shaking.

"You don't wanna do this."

"I know." You looked up at him, looking him directly in the eye. "But I will if I have to."

"C'mon, Princess, just relax."

"Don't tell me to relax!" You shouted.

Just with that, he'd dropped Dipper and Mabel. Somehow you caught them before they roughly hit the ground, but dropped them the rest of the two inches.

Bill looked very taken aback. He hadn't even unclenched his fist and somehow, the twins had just slipped out.

You took this moment to send a beam of (f/c) light towards him. As soon as it made contact with him, he yelled in pain. You hesitated a moment.

Were you really strong enough for this? Did you overestimate yourself?

You saw the angry look on Bill's face and your instincts kicked in. Before he had a chance to attack, you put your hands together and more light came barreling out. You wondered what else you could do.

After a moment you stopped and moved out of his sight.

"Don't make me do this, Princess." Bill said, turning around with his fists clenched at his sides.

"This is your fault!" You yelled at him before parts of the fearamid came flying at him.

Bill pointed his finger at you and his blue light came towards you. Before it could hit you, it stopped, seemed as if it bounced off something in front of you, and hit the wall.

Your eyes were wide, and your heart was in your throat. You had absolutely no idea what you were doing or how you were doing it, you just knew you were really scared. And really angry.

"People are hurt because of you! And you don't even feel the slightest bit remorseful, do you?" Without your knowledge, while you were chewing him out, rubble and rocks were floating up behind you. "How could you be so careless?"

Bill somehow managed to dodge most of everything you threw at him. A rather large rock hit him in the back and he whipped around.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"That's the point." You mumbled.

Bill frowned and tried to hit you with his fire. You tried to move, but you weren't fast enough. When it hit you, it didn't hurt, it just sent you flying back. It did hurt, however, when you slammed into the wall behind you.

You slid down the wall fast and barely even managed to catch yourself before you hit the ground. You somehow managed, though, but you couldn't hold t for long. Instead of straining yourself, you let go and dropped to your knees. Your eyes were filled with anger as you looked up at Bill.

He was coming towards you, but you didn't move. It's not that you couldn't, even though hitting that wall made your body hurt all over. You just didn't want to. You had a plan. A plan that could kill you, but a plan nonetheless.

Bill didn't mean to do it, to hurt you. He didn't mean for any of this to happen. In fact, you weren't even supposed to find out.

If you hadn't found out, maybe everything would've been fine. But you had to leave the bubble he made.

He still wasn't quite sure why it wasn't satisfactory.

But Bill had a plan. He wasn't going to hurt you, at least not to where it would have any long term affects. Maybe he's just knock you unconscious or steal your memories and act like nothing ever happened. He'd be sure to keep you in the dark about everything.