Mistakes

Stay tuned for the authors note at the bottom:) thanks

A lot happens in this chapter...

^^^

I did a bad thing. A really really really bad thing.

Fück.

I was going to go to prison for murder. I'm going to end up as someone's bîtch and I'm going to have to worry about soap for the rest of my life.

When did I ever think this was a good idea?

"Calvin Klein if you make it out of this I'm going to kiss your butt forever!" Not literally, but I was going to suck up big time. He already hated me, now I know he's going to despise me with all his being.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" I kept mumbling this under my breath to Chase. Please don't die. Please don't die.

^^^

Earlier:

After meeting with the chef, I reserved a time in the kitchen to work on my special concoction for chase. I enlisted Genevieve to help me, and she gladly accepted the task.

Shortly before I was needed to go to the kitchen, Chase surprisingly called me into his office. "You wanted to talk to me?" I asked him calmly as I entered the intimidating space. It smelled like him in here.

Gross.

I tried to ignore the pleasant smell of sandalwood and cinnamon. "Yes. I wanted to apologize for my earlier actions."

"And what actions would that be?" I ask purely for the sake of wonderment; was he seriously sorry?

"For yelling at you."

"And?" I pushed further. He sighed, before answering with, "And being quite rude to you."

"And?" I actually didn't need this much apologizing, I was just torturing him, because I'll be getting my true payback later. "And I'm truly sorry for treating you poorly. That's all."

For once I see he's being civil with me. So, I decide to make the most of it. "So whatcha doing?" I ask curiously peeking over his desk to see the papers he's filling out.

"Nothing that concerns you, of course." I pouted my lip out, and huffed angrily. And for some reason, he sighs in defeat.

Woah. Did hell just freeze over?

"Fine. It's just payroll deductions. But I usually do more... Interesting things than this, honest." I roll my eyes, a smile effortlessly finding its way to my mouth, "oh ok Calvin Klein, let's just say I believe you." For a moment he just studied me.

It unnerved me.

"Why do you call me that?"

"Call you what?" Playing coy, I was. "My nickname." He urged further.

"What ever do you mean Chase?"

"Molly, why do you call me Calvin Klein?" Growing tired of feigning innocence, I just decided to let him suffer twice as much. At least, that's what I was going to do initially.