The Eye Of The Tiger

I wake up to find a face in front of mine. "AH!" I scream, jumping out of bed. Venessa rises up from beside the bed and climbs to where I'm sitting. "Were you watching me sleep?"

"I can't help it I was bored." I laugh before a yawn escaped. "I'm starting to think you're a psycho, not gonna lie." I tell her before walking into my closet. "But I've always been a psycho."

I decide on some yoga pants and a long t-shirt. "Cute. Chase wanted me to get you up actually. He said he has a surprise for us all."

We head downstairs to see Leo, NB, Chase, and his mother all sitting on the never ending suede couch. "Momma!" I scream excitedly before running over to give her a huge hug. I haven't seen her since the hospital! And I'm so beyond happy to see her.

"Hello my darling, how are you?" She looked exhausted, she must be getting pretty bad.

"I've been great! But what about you?" She rolled her eyes humorously, "I've been getting old, obviously."

"You look great mom." Chase mentioned before gripping her hand lovingly. His mom really is amazing. "What's all the commotion? My bff finally up?" My eyes widened before focusing in on Toby standing just outside the kitchen holding two coffee cups. "TOBY!" I say, tears forming at my eyes. I ran over to him, giving him a huge bear hug, spilling the coffee in his hands. "Hi sunshine." He says, hugging me as much as he could with scorching coffee covering himself.

Before I knew it Chase was behind me with a huge grin on his face. "Chase, you little shit!" I say jokingly before jumping on him in a bone crushing hug. His arms wrapped around me so naturally that I almost whimper at how loving he is.

His ex sure did throw down a diamond. "I figured we could have a day of fun before you have to drink that nasty pink stuff that gives you the runs." I wince, because that is completely embarrassing.

"Sure, sure." I say through a wide smile. I kiss him tenderly as he sets me down. "You're the best."

"I know. I've been told by many." I roll my eyes and slap his chest playfully. I've just given him the ego boost of a century.

"So what do you have planned?"

"How about a trip to Paris?" My eyes were as wide as saucers when he finished his sentence. "What!?" I all but yell.

Paris! It's always been my dream to visit Paris! I mean, the wonderful smell of bread, the city, the Eiffel Tower, the art museums! It's every girl's dream to go to the city of love.

"We better get going before we're late."

The travel to the plane was elegant, as we rode in a limo. We all talked about everything under the sun. Toby and I caught up on everything we'd missed in each others' lives. I introduced him to V, and of course, just like everyone else here he instantly fell in love with her. Even NB liked Ven. But then again, who didn't? She had such a loving personality. And as much as I hate to say it, NB herself, has started to grow on me. Barely.

This has all been so great. I feel so guilty, because I honestly don't deserve all of this love. I'm not the heroine in a romance novel that's super nice to everyone, I'm not the girl who always looks on the bright side of everything, I'm not innocent, I'm just. Me. Normal old me. Strong willed, downright bitch sometimes, compulsive, me.

So what have I done to deserve all of this? I have an amazing (unplanned) husband, a beautiful (again, unplanned) best girl friend, my innocent angel Toby, Nurse Bitch (though I could do without her. P.S. also unplanned) , and Chase's mom, whom has treated me as more of a daughter than anyone I've ever met.

I have so much love for them. They do so much for me, and put up with so much from me. I'm really hard to get along with. What do they love about me? Here we are, seven completely different people all in a limo, talking like we've known each other all our lives.

And maybe, I don't know what I'd do without them. I think they make me a better person.

We arrive to the airport, only to wait an hour and a half to board the plane, and an additional forever just to get to Paris. Though, it only felt like forever because the person seated behind me kept throwing up and it stunk. Oh! And the flight attendant kept flirting with Chase.

But finally, Finally, we make it to my city of dreams. And despite the horrible rumors of the French, it's amazing. Chase, being one step ahead of the game always, hired this really cool gothic French translator. I don't know why he was gothic, but he was cool. I called him Frankie. His real name was Francis. Which, I feel bad for him cause that name is hilariously awful. But cool. He is all in all a pretty down to earth guy.

When we get to the hotel, Chase surprised me by booking him and I in a couples' sweet, while all the others get a double room. We were going to be by ourselves? What did this mean?

If he tried to make a move on me, I don't think I'd have the willpower to stop him. Not like I'd want to. But this night seems like it'll be exciting nonetheless.

^^^

Hi lovelies! How are you all doing??

So many of you have been voting/ commenting and I'd like to say thank you!

But I'd also like a little more oneshots! It'd be amazing if more of you all entered. Please please don't feel shy! Everyone can create a piece of art! You may even surprise yourself;)

Anyway, if no one posts a oneshot within the month, then I'll announce the winner:)

Xoxo,

Onesession:)