The Morning Of

Two Days Later;

This morning I'm woken up by Chase with a comfy outfit by my side. I'd had a horrible night last night, I was on the toilet for hours.

I guess the nerves had gotten me stressed completely out.

I take a quick shower before heading to the hospital with Chase. Venessa and Leo took a separate car, and is trailing behind us.

Chase's hand finds mine, and he rubs my fingers soothingly. "It'll all be okay. They're benign remember? All they have to do is take the cysts out and you'll be perfectly fine." He says reassuringly. I smile. Is there any part of him that's not perfect? Sure. Is there anyone more handsome than him? Absolutely. But, is there anyone else in this world more perfect for me? Not a chance.

"I love you." I say. I just want him to hear it for some odd reason, I'm not sure if it's to make me feel better, or just to make sure he's not too worried. "I love you too."

When we arrive, we wait a whole hour to get into the surgery room, and they even allow Chase to stay back here until I fall asleep.

"This will be over before you know it." Says my doctor, and I trust him. It definitely won't be a problem, I once got surgery for a broken arm when I fell out of a tree. I can handle this.

The nurse, and get this you guys, it's Nurse Bitch. My eyes widen and I kind of freak out, because this hoe is going to kill me. Chase squeezes my hand and... laughs? He's laughing at me! What the hell?

"Do you want me to die!?" I practically scream before NB lowers the mask onto my face. "If I die because of you just... know... I'll haunt... you... forever." I finally finish as I feel my consciousness drift away.

^^^

This is by far the shortest chapter I've written, so that's why I did two updates in one day, because the chapter before this was pretty big, so I think it takes up for it. But anyway, hope you guys are ready!

Cause this book is almost done.

I'm so excited! I am thinking of creating some spin offs? Maybe one for Toby, and one for Venessa and Leo?

TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK!

Xoxo,

Salem.