A sign

^^

Chase still hasn't completely forgiven me from the whole media stunt I pulled on him. Haha. The joke was on me, because not even an hour after that, he left in a pissy mood.

Now I'm stuck in this dumb hotel room with nothing to do. I've already read through all my feeds.

I'm so bored, I eat almost all the food in the house, I braid my hair, do my makeup, sing along to songs on the internet loudly, and play dress up.

By the time I stopped all of this, I notice a knock on the door, only to find Venessa. A huge smile spread across my face as I threw myself at her with a hug, "oh thank god you're here! I was so bored!"

"Well that's good, because I have to go out with this guy and I need your help."

"With pleasure, my love." So she grabbed my hand and lead me to her car, her perfectly manicured nails touching my skin.

"So, who's this guy?" Now thinking about it, I realize it wasn't even a week ago she'd been with Chase. So what changed? Did she not like Chase anymore? I don't blame her, Calvin Klein can be a little... Jerk-ish.

But he can also be the sweetest person alive depending on his ever changing moods. He was like a hormonal teenager, all the time.

"It's just some guy I met this morning at the bar." Wow. She moves on fast.

"So... You're over Chase?" I suppose it's best to ease into these situations.

She just chuckles and rolls her eyes dramatically, "listen, there's something you should know about Venessa. Venessa doesn't like commitment, and Venessa is okay with that. Venessa doesn't believe in love, and neither should Molly." Why is she talking in the third person?

"You're so weird."

"Well so are you, so we're even soul Sista!" I smile at her bright personality. She's literally the best person around to make me smile.

"Right, so, the mall?" I've never been a fan of shopping, but if Ven wanted to get lucky tonight, then my starshine was going to get lucky the right way.

After a very, and I mean very long shopping trip, Venessa chose a very short red dress. But, somehow she managed to pull it off without looking slutty. She just looked bold wearing what others couldn't pull off, and I think a part of me envied her for that.

While we had been at the mall, Ven decided to buy me a dress as well, although mine wasn't as risky as hers.

As I was putting mine on, she threw on a small gold necklace to accompany the lace. "Wow. You're jaw dropping." I say as she poses in front of the mirror.

"Thanks, but I'm nothing compared to you- I may have to leave you here, or my date will be yours." I roll my eyes. We both know I'm not even in the same league as her.

My dress was light blue, with a floral pattern covering it

My dress was light blue, with a floral pattern covering it. I wore white pumps to accompany it. "Let Chase see you in that, and he won't be able to resist you."

"Whatever, we both know Chase doesn't go for girls like me

"Whatever, we both know Chase doesn't go for girls like me." She turned around faster than I could blink.

"What do you mean? What exactly is it about you that you think you're not good enough for him? Stop. Any guy would be lucky to have you. If I didn't have a date tonight, I might actually take a run at you myself."

My eyebrows rose past my hairline, "thanks Ven." She smiled, locking our arms together as we walked out.

"You'll be happy to know that I invited Chase to be your date." I stopped walking.

"You did what?"

"You heard me. Suck it up buttercup, you're going to get drunker than me, and you're going to make an oh-so-nice mistake with a certain someone tonight, wake up the next morning with a horrible headache, and regret all your decisions."

"Wow, thanks Ven, some friend you are to allow this plan of yours to happen."

But she just winked, pulling me along.

^^^

Hey guys, so...

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD OF THE APP episode?? WELL, guess what? I'm going to create an episode for this story! I figured why not, I saw the add on YouTube, and it just clicked in my head- you guys will be able to live through the story as yourself!

You'll be able to choose whether you want to fall in love with

•Toby
•Chase
•Molly
•Venessa

So comment and tell me what you think? I'll give more details when I actually have the thing made, but tell me if you all would enjoy this? And make sure to vote/ comment telling me what you all think! I love reading comments, because you all are amazing!:)

Xoxo,

Salem.

P.S. Thank you @cutepenguins11go for voting/commenting!

I see you guys😘😘💜❤️💕😻