Tomorrow

@AnnalieseWalters thanks for your wonderful comments/support/love!!

Three months later

When morning comes, I'm already up making Chase and I a cup of coffee. We've managed to stay married for three months now. Chase has been sweeter than ever, taking me out for dinners, buying me expensive clothes (even though I tell him not too, he's stubborn and won't listen to me), and I've noticed he's a sucker for kisses.

Oh. But don't get me wrong. This isn't happily ever after, we're still the same CK and Mol. Just, married. We still fight more times than not, but somehow we always manage to make it up to each other.

Actually, just the other day Calvin Klein was pissed at me for 'accidentally' wrecking his expensive new car he bought. Well, it kind of was an accident. Toby had been talking to me (he was on speaker phone- I always keep two hands on the wheel.) and believe it or not, Toby finally found 'the one.'

I was so happy for him, I had a mini celebration in the car, and in the process wrecked the car. Boy, talk about angry. CK almost didn't talk to me for a solid week. But I eventually used my girlish charms to talk to me.

Just kidding, I threatened to wreck his other car. As you can imagine, he started talking real quick. At least by now CK knows I don't play.

But other than the normal day to day life, I must say despite the arguing, CK makes me the happiest girl in the world.

"Good morning." He smiles as he pecks me on the lips. CK heads out to work every morning at seven. So I'm usually up to say goodbye to him. Jeez I'm whipped.

"Have a good day." I say cheekily, but he narrows his eyes at me. "Don't think that just because you're making me coffee every morning that I didn't forget. You're going to that appointment."

As of late I had been feeling a little under the weather, but I'm not one to visit doctors over the common flu. "Molly. Don't make me-"

"Yes, I know I know. I'll go if it'll get you to shut up Calvin Klein." I say, shoving him out the door. Jeez. He's like a giant over emotional baby.

"Okay. But if I find out you didn't go-"

"Which you won't." I say before slamming the door in his face. I dust off my hands, that was quite simple.

I'll just go to the appointment really quickly, and then I'll get to call him and make him do something totally over the top as an apology when I'm perfectly fine.

^^^

"Did you go today?"

"Yes Chase."

"And?" He says impatiently.

"And, they'll get the results back in a couple of days that I am perfectly fine."

I had just been having horrible period cramps-as always. It's nothing new. And they're going to tell me to take some Midol and I'll be fine. "My cramps have always been bad."

"But they shouldn't be so bad that you're writhing in pain, stuck in bed all week."

"So what? Midol helps." I say rolling my eyes.

"Midol helps sometimes. I hate seeing you like this Mol, I'm just worried."

And I feel bad for being so impossible, when really, he's just looking out for me.

"Fine. I guess I'll call tomorrow to check up on the results."

"Thank you." And we silently ate the rest of our delicious dinner that Genevieve whipped together.

I thanked her for the meal, because we all knew I couldn't cook for shit. So thank god she was around.

Last time I cooked, Chase almost died, and I lost my bet. So don't judge me if I'm not too keen on cooking for awhile.

Silently, thinking, I do wonder what the doctor's results will bring.

^^^

Bum bum bummmmmm comment what you think is up with Mol!

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, but I really wanted to talk to you guys about something important!

I have created another story- so go check it out, it's called The Breakfast Club. I hope you guys go over there and give that story as much love and support as you've given this one.

It's a story with lots of tags, and lots of (hopefully) inspiration to others.

It inspires you to be yourself, to not judge, to love unconditionally, to stop bullying, and to spread the love!

So share that story to help get it out there and spread love and happiness to everyone!

Xoxo,

Salem:)