Today

CK woke me up to the smell of cooking. He smiled at me fondly as I stretch. Ugh. Mornings were the worst. But I just couldn't bring myself to be upset.

"You've got a little drool." He pointed to my chin, clearly mocking my beautiful morning face.

"Good morning to you too, Calvin Klein." He narrowed his eyes playfully, before running over to me, "now, what have I told you about calling me that?"

"I'm not sure- I almost never listen to anything you say. It's never important enough." I say jokingly through laughs.

"Oh really?" He says before jumping on the bed, tickling me senseless.

"Okay. Okay. STOP!" I scream through fits of giggles. He suddenly pauses.

"Foods done." And just like that, playful CK was gone.

After we ate food, I complimented his cooking, and Chase told me he had to run a few errands in town.

So, I text Venessa while I'm waiting for him to get back.

Apparently, she didn't sleep with the guy she was smitten on last night. He was the one to refuse her offer to go to bed, which is honestly surprising.

Sex is the only thing on a guys mind... Ever. So the fact that he turned Venessa down really makes me think he's a keeper. But when I tell her this, she just shrugs it off and tells me he's probably gay.

Before I know it, CK is through the door again, with two coffees in his hand. "Come on."

And I'm super confused, but he doesn't give me time to even think before handing me a coffee and leading me out the door. "Chase, what are we doing?"

"We're getting married today." I stop in my tracks, "WHAT?" I all but shout.

"You sound surprised." Well, I kind of am- I mean, I haven't had time to prepare and- wait. Since when is it okay for me to marry Chase? I'm more worried about how I look rather than actually marrying him.

"This is the whole reason we came here in the first place." I am still halted for words.

"I like you, and you like me, and we both want money. So why not?" Well. When he puts it that way.

Wait. He just told me for the first time he has feelings for me. How strong they are, I'm not sure.

^^^

"Well that was fast." I say to Chase as we enter the car. "Yeah. Who knew?"

I hold the piece of paper in my hands, and suddenly I'm nervous. Chase and I are actually married. It's official.

And I'm having a lot of regrets. Chase told me a long time ago that he never wanted to stay married, and I'm sure a crush on me isn't going to change that fact. I don't want to divorce Chase- it would forever be apart of my life. I don't want people to define me on a marriage that didn't work out.

Wow, since when do I care what people think of me? "What's wrong?" I look up to see Chase's concerned face. So, I reluctantly tell him my concerns.

"Molly. I really am not looking to settle down yet. But if you'd like it better that we stay married, we'll try to make it work." I smile, and lace my fingers with his.

Maybe this won't be too bad after all.

^^^

You guys! TSC is coming to an end! Oh gosh there are a few more chapters to go before its all done! After that I'll go back and shine this book up, maybe add some new parts to a couple of chapters- so make sure to come back even when the novels finished to check out some new stuff!

I may even post some one shots!

IMPORTANT!!

SPEAKING OF ONE SHOTS, I believe I'm ready to open my contest up! So I want you all to challenge yourselves and fine your inner writer!;) I want you all to make a one shot of this story! I want you all to be creative!

AND I WANT PARTICIPANTS!!

I would so so so love to read your guys story!

RULES

1.  Use the hashtag #TSConeshotcompetition

2. It will only be one chapter long, so treat it like a short story. You may write about anything you want to! Maybe their happily ever after, the complete opposite, or even about Toby and a love interest for him! Go wild you guys!

3. Tag me in the story so I will absolutely know that it is out there:)

4. Have fun!

The winners will receive

1st place-- your short story will be posted on this novel, you will get all the credit/ a shout out! I will follow you, and I will pm you- you all can ask me any question, get to know me, or anything you want to talk about at all! And, if you have another story I will give a shoutout to that one/ read and give you advice on it:) and finally, I will make you a cover for the one shot and another pending story if you have one:)

2nd place-- you will be given a shoutout, your novel will also be placed on here with credit and a shoutout. I will follow you. And, I will read/shoutout/give advice one another novel if you have one! Finally I will make you a cover for your one shot.

3rd-- I will follow you, and your novel will be placed on here with credit.

So! I hope you all participate!!  And good luck!!

Comment if you plan to participate!! And please please do!

Xoxo,

Salem