○ 4.2 :: Untitled Lmao ○

Dedicated to danielle096 (idk if I got that right, sorry. I thought I'd remember so I didn't write it down) for her comments.

Commenters make me so damn happy :) <33333456789

¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡P I L L O W T A L K  O M G  I ' M  F U C K I NG  D E A D  Z A D D Y  H A V E  M Y  B A B I E S ! ! ! ! !

(sounds a bit like he keeps saying "perrie die" tho lmao is it just me??)

*

"Kat!"

Everything was grey. The sky outside was grey, the walls were grey and the floor was grey. The bags beneath my eyes were grey. The world was grey, and it scared me what I would be willing to do for certain dash of green to colour my life in again.

"Kat, wait!" A voice called. Had they called me before?

I span on my heel and spotted a girl in the distance, jogging down the hall towards me with her hair billowing out behind her - really far behind her. It didn't take long to figure out that it was Priya. I smiled despite my fatigue, waiting until she finally reached me, breathless from her run. "Priya," I greeted warmly, albeit tiredly.

"K...Kat," she panted, then huffed and bent over to place her hands on her knees, gesturing with a finger that I should wait a minute.

I laughed. "You alright there?"

She waited until her breathing had calmed a little before responding. "I'm clearly nearing the brink of death and you're asking if I'm alright?"

"Sorry," I mumbled defensively, taking a step backwards until my back hit the cool brick beside the classroom door. Letting my knees give out, I slowly slid to the ground. There was a small thud as Priya dropped down beside me, and only then did I realize that my eyes had slid shut.

"Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and turned my head without lifting it from the wall. "Yeah," I said. "I'm fine."

I wasn't fine.

"You sure?" Priya checked. "You don't seem like yourself."

My brow furrowed as I frowned, finally pulling my head away from the wall as I stared at her. "I've only ever talked to you once?"

"I, um..." She sheepishly avoided my eyes. "I saw you with Harry a couple times by Gemma's. I work down the road from there."

"Oh."

"Yeah, at the ice cream and milkshake place," she explained. "Which explains why I can't run."

"I should pop in some time," I smiled.

"You should," she nodded. "They have the best sundaes."

"Sounds like a-" My sentence was cut off by my own obnoxiously loud yawn. "Sorry. Sounds like a plan."

Priya giggled. "You look exhausted."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically. "I actually came early to try and catch some sleep."

"Last minute assignment?" she sympathised.

"Something like that," I said vaguely. If I told her about the nightmares, I'd most likely have to explain them, which was the last thing I needed.

"Well I have an essay due for a class that's like, ten minutes after Sykes'," Priya informed me, digging into her bag and bringing out her laptop, "and so far I've done one out of the four pages I'm supposed to."