○ 6.1 :: ( ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) ) ○

(17.11.16)

WE HIT 40K JTGBFDDDDCVJKLLHVV

Last time I updated we were on 36.5k and now we're practically at 41k and I'm frEAKING OUT

It's been a month I'm so sorry I didn't realise it's been so long??? But tbh updates will probably get worse because I have mock exams coming up this month and in December/January so I have to revise all 12 subjects and stress about sixth form (junior + senior year) ((we do the equivalent of SATS at the end of sophomore and then more exams at the end of senior rip))

[[also I wanna talk to you guys so comment your insta here or follow me on instagram (phaelaaa_) and comment "🕶" or "😎" under my recent so ik who to follow back]]

[[[ Also comment here if you have a book you'd like me to read/edit/idk ]]]

*

"It's so gorgeous here."

Harry hummed in agreement, lips pressed against the top of my shoulder. "It is," he affirmed quietly, as much in awe of the towering pillars of the Temple of Zeus as I was. It was truly breath-taking even then, making me wonder what it could have been like in all its splendour centuries beforehand. "And you're gorgeous everywhere," Harry mumbled, obviously unable to resist.

I shook my head. "You're cheesy no matter where in the world we are."

"I love you no matter where in the world we are," Harry corrected.

We'd already been in Greece a week and a half. Harry had decided it was boring to stay in just one city and had insisted we move every couple of days, insisting that we had to "see everything". That proved a challenge when we got to Athens four days ago, however. Despite having been to at least three monuments a day, we'd still barely made a dent in all the things there were to see.

"I love you, too," I smiled, dancing the tips of my fingers over his knuckles where his hands clasped over my stomach. A lot more than you know.

We stood for a few more moments staring up at the building and its magnificent backdrop of forested mountains before Harry grabbed my hand and begin pulling me away.

"You hungry?"

"A little," I admitted.

"Just a little?" Harry repeated, looking me over. "That's unlike you."

I slapped his arm. "Prick."

"Your favourite one," he cooed, tapping the tip of my nose with his finger. Instinctively, I wrinkled it, watching his eyes soften and his features melt - and for a moment I believed he was in love with me, too.

"You wish," I scoffed, pulling him out of the way of some lady with her face buried in a map. "Where are we eating today?"

He shrugged. "What're you in the mood for?"

"Good food."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Why do I love you again?"

"Because I'm a witch and I used a love potion on you," I explained.

He snorted. "That would explain your mother."

I giggled. "God, I almost forgot about her. Not having a phone might just be the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"And here I thought I was the best thing that ever happened to you," Harry snorted, leading me into a shop called Kostas.

"Do you know this place?"